Kigo M4V Converter Plus + patch - Crackingpatching

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by CPuploads in Apps > PC Software

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Kigo M4V Converter Plus + patch - Crackingpatching.zip (14.4 MB)

Description

Download without torrent client, visit:

Quote:

http://crackingpatching.com

Description:
Kigo M4V Converter Plus is a program that iTunes users will like - in general, those who are used to paying for music and video. Now, after purchasing the next movie, you can convert it into one of the supported formats, for further viewing on any type of media, and you can specify the quality, sound and other parameters. Before you convert the video, you can choose whether you need subtitles or not, there is support for 5.1 sound. The software works fine with iTunes version 12.9 and higher, it should naturally be installed for you, otherwise the program will refuse to work.Now, without any problems, you can convert DRM-protected files to formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI and others, as well as the ability to extract the audio track and convert it to MP3, WMA and some others. The program in its work uses the powerful technology of DRM-decryption, thus giving users, you and I, without limitation, to play M4V video protected by iTunes. As the authors write, the original video quality will not be lost, everything will be the same as when purchased, cool and beautiful, you can check it yourself. There is such software for MacOS systems, but so far have not reached his hands, if I add this news separately.On the official website you can buy this product for $ 45, of course, I understand that it’s expensive, so I suggest you download the Kigo M4V Converter Plus program for free with a key / crack in the archive, after unpacking the archive, install the software, then apply the medicine (it can be different from like hacking), then you can use the program for free and without restrictions for the required amount of time. As you can see from the screenshots, the program supports the Russian language, it is much easier to work with it, although in general there are no particularly complex functions, it will not get confused, but all the same nicer, good luck to all!

License: ShareWare - here you can download for free
Language: English + Russian version Size: 15 MB
Version: 5.5.3

How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). Thats all, Done & enjoy.

Contact us:
[email protected]

Download torrent
14.4 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Kigo M4V Converter Plus + patch - Crackingpatching

Trackers

tracker name
udp://9.rarbg.com:2790/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce