Yellow Vests - The Coming Revolution

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Yellow Vests - The Coming Revolution.mp4 (207.5 MB)

Description

Yellow Vests - The Coming Revolution.mp4 - 36min 13s 400 x 300

The recent French Yellow Vests public meeting in Paris was attended by several hundred supporters. British racial nationalists eat your hearts out!

French patriots Yvan Benedetti, Alain Soral and Hervé Ryssen are all victims of draconian ‘hate speech’ laws in France. However, differences in the French legal system may in fact give our Gallic cousins an advantage over us Brits. Indeed, current trends in the UK system appear to be harsher on rosbif nationalists: go straight to jail, do not participate in public meetings, do not use the Internet, etc., etc.

Will the French authorities dare to lock up such high profile Gentile heroes? Whatever the verdict, I wish my French brothers the very best.

I hope you enjoy watching and listening as much as I did.

EVERY American MUST KNOW we were attacked by Israel on June 8, 1967 in the USS Liberty Attack where Israel KNOWINGLY killed 34 Americans and wounded 171 others, BIGGEST COVER-UP IN WORLD HISTORY, NOT TAUGHT IN YOUR FAKE HISTORY BOOKS!

Wake up Goyim, Israel OWNS America, Rise up and FIGHT White Race! White Genocide is REAL and IN EFFECT! Research the Kalergi Plan, demand an end to all illegal immigration.

MAKE THE TRUTH GO VIRAL, the sleeping masses MUST AWAKEN! Wake up Goyim, turn off your teLIEvision, turn off that TALMUDvision!

Call your congress and DEMAND that the United States IMMEDIATELY STOP FUNDING ISRAEL!

Please share this information far and wide, burn the video to DVDs/Blu-ray discs or put it on USB Flash Drives and give them out to friends, family and others.

Please seed as long as possible, at least to a ratio of 1.100, thank you :)

General : Yellow Vests - The Coming Revolution.mp4
Format : MPEG-4 at 801 kb/s
Length : 208 MiB for 36 min 13 s 140 ms

Video #0 : AVC at 668 kb/s
Aspect : 400 x 300 (1.333) at 29.970 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 127 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 kHz

Screens:

Download torrent
207.5 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0