Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

CCleaner Pro 5.92.9652 incl patch [CrackingPatching]
  • ccsetup592_pro.exe (41.6 MB)
  • How to Install.txt (3.3 KB)
  • Like Us Facebook.URL (0.3 KB)
  • patch.zip (120.4 KB)
  • Support Us CrackingPatching.com.URL (0.3 KB)

Description

Source:

Quote:

https://crackingpatching.com

Description:
A new version of one of the most popular and well-known utilities for cleaning your system from garbage has been released, it does its job just fine, I never had problems after using it, I hope it will continue like this, but for now I can only advise everyone to download CCleaner from our project.
After launch, you will have a nice interface, in the settings you may have to select Russian support, after that you can delete garbage from both hard drives and the system registry. You can get rid of cookies, the history of the sites you have visited, temporary Internet files, you can also delete files left after using various software, a list of them can be found on the official website.
The registry is quite an important part of the system, so it’s worth keeping an eye on it, like CCleane copes with this very well, you can check it yourself, after finding errors it’s easy to fix or just delete them, of course, you will be offered to make a copy of everything, so that later, in which case, you can recover keys.
That's essentially all I want to tell you about CCleaner, I hope using this program will bring your system to a great look, it will work faster, of course, more stable, as the authors of the program promise, in general, I don’t notice much increase in speed, I just don’t experience such problems, but I think CCleaner will be useful to many.

Summing up:
If you want to do a basic tail or junk analysis to free up space on your computer and improve its overall performance, you have one of the best programs in its field.
Remember, this is not a tool that can revive a computer that is on the verge of ejection, but the software will definitely allow it to function without problems in the future.
In terms of ease of use, cleaning up leftovers that don't matter much in general but that affect the performance of the computer sometimes, especially when they accumulate, or removing programs that you don't use, is no doubt recommended.
Activating CCleaner through a license key or activation code, through a crack in their archive, no matter how, will allow you to fully enjoy all editions, from Professional to Business, you can safely use them for free without time limits, everything you need for this is in the archive, plus there are Repack versions that do not require registration and are portable, which are easy enough to unpack.
It is important to note that I had no problems installing or running the program.
An important point, there are users, users have complained that garbage cleanup removes some of its drivers or other items that they did not select. I have not observed this.

Language : Multi

How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). That is all, Done & enjoy.

Write Us if needed:
https://crackingpatching.com/contact_us-html

Download torrent
41.8 MB
seeders:6
leechers:28
CCleaner Pro 5.92.9652 incl patch [CrackingPatching]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://9.rarbg.com:2790/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce