leechers: 0
updated:
Added by Chigivara55 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 92
  • Language: English

Files

• SKYLASFAM5 Wrapped Around My Finger.wmv (153.1 MB)

Description

Skyla just can't seem to make ends meet. She goes over and over her weekly budget....but it just doesn't work. Her Allowance just doesn't keep up with her need to have Designer clothes....hair/make-up accessories etc. There is a girl at her school, who has an "arrangement" with her Dad....which makes her very "well off" when it comes to her Allowance. Skyla has always had her Dad Wrapped Around Her Finger....so she decides to try and make an "arrangement" with her Dad. Skyla offers to give "sexual favours" to her Dad, in exchange for a MASSIVE increase in her weekly Allowance. At first her Dad is repulsed by such a proposition....so Skyla peels off her panties....and does a spread-eagle in front of her Dad.....and promises him that her young Pussy, is too sweet for any Man....even her own Dad to resist!!! Turns out, Skyla is right!!! The site of her delicious young Pussy drives her Daddy crazy!! He can't help but lick all the wonderful juice from her dripping wet Cunt....and then proceeds to pound his young Daughter until she screams from the pain of his Big cock penetrating her tiny Pussy. When Skyla's Dad ejaculates all over her....the deal is done....a SUBSTANTIAL Raise in Skyla's Allowance!!

Download torrent
153.4 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Clips4Sale (Wrapped Around My Finger) Skyla's Family Album

Trackers

tracker name
http://key.cheggit.me:9696/da6sy9egua6yzchzggp6tu3f87rqlyaq/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
153.4 MB
seeders:0