Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 292
  • Language: English

Files

Description

Description

** Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor **

Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of computer security.

You will learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless networks with lessons, lectures, and video demonstrations to teach you everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam.

CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) is the world’s most popular cybersecurity certification today!

This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Security (SY0-701) certification exam and covers all the domains the Security+ (SY0-701) certification exam:

CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701):

General Security Concepts
Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Mitigations
Security Architecture
Security Operations
Security Program Management and Oversight

What You Will Receive In The Course:

Video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Security+ (SY0-701) exam
A complete downloadable study guide in PDF format based on the lessons
Practice quizzes to ensure mastery of each section of the course
A full-length practice exam with multiple choice and mock simulations

This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA Security+ exam (SY0-701), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!

What Other Students Are Saying About My CompTIA Security+ Course:

Solid information, acronym break downs throughout the course (allows for better note taking). Jason is easy to follow, listen to, and understand during your study period (I sit for hours listening and taking notes and replaying the section) (Mark Guillen, 5 stars)
Just passed my security+ today! Dion’s course was excellent. It was all I needed, and I took his practice tests I also purchased. The only thing I think would help other testers is more sophisticated and harder performance-based questions as I experienced ones today that were pretty tough and required more hands-on experience. Overall, though completely worth the money. (Duran navarro, 5 stars)
The course is very informative and good for people that has no knowledge about cybersecurity so far. It teaches us about the harm caused by attacks and how to prevent them. I would suggest everyone to take this course, even if they don’t wan the certificate from Comptia. (Mahmoud Choumar, 5 stars)
Jason is a great pedagogue. He is thorough and amiable. The course has very minimal errors and you can tell he is very strict with the format of his lessons. I had very few questions during the lectures and only experience one issue throughout the whole experience. I will definitely buy more courses from him. I also bought the voucher from his website to get the retake for only 100 bucks! Good job Dion Training! Keep up the great job! (Victor Cabrales, 5 stars)
Passed the exam in December of 2022 using this course – FIRST TRY!! This course gave the back bone of everything I needed to pass the Sec. + exam. When the time came to study up a day or two before the actual exam, I used all the practice quizzes/tests from the CompTIA Sec. + study book. Seems thoughtless or stupid to not use the book for actual studying, but I found I learn slightly better in a class environment and this course/videos allowed me that. Thank you for this course and I look forward to many more in the future! Honestly, I haven’t taken an ACTUAL exam in years – many years. If I can do it, you all can too! Good luck and God speed! (Nathaniel Shumaker, 5 stars)

Upon completion of this course, you will earn 21 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
Who this course is for:

IT Professionals
Entry-Level Security Personnel
Military Personnel
Government Employees
Security Consultants
Students and Recent Graduates

Requirements

Basic familiarity with computer networks, administration, and security is helpful (But, all required information will be covered during the course)
(Helpful, but not required) Completion of the CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications
This course aligns directly to the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) Certification Study Guide

Last Updated 2/2024

Download torrent
16.9 GB
seeders:80
leechers:104
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) Complete Course & Exam

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://fasttracker.foreverpirates.co:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce