• setup.inx (379.5 KB)
2.Update
  • v8.1 Upgrade Patch.exe (734.5 MB)
3.Pipeline x64
  • CTApp.exe (25.5 MB)
x86
  • CTApp.exe (19.4 MB)
  • CrackingPatching.com.url (0.1 KB)
  • CrazyTalk8_Bonus_Pack_Enu.exe (709.6 MB)
  • CrazyTalk8_Resource_Pack_Enu.exe (642.2 MB)

Description

Download without torrent client, visit:

Quote:

http://crackingpatching.com

Description:
Dear friends, if you are looking for a program that would at a professional level to "revive" static pictures, you've found it, better than CrazyTalk & nbsp; tool is difficult to imagine, there is certainly a good competitors, but this monster is to test it in practice. So upgrade your photos you can in real time, the company has gone ahead and created its own proprietary technology under the name Facetrix, it is responsible for adding to snapshots of emotion, even speech and sound, there is a 2D and 3D modeling mode.
How to write the authors, most CrazyTalk like animators and artists, however, and ordinary users like me will be able to find a use for it, I just like to do interesting, funny turns sometimes think of the screenshots can be seen. By the way, if you want to make friends or loved ones pleasant or make fun of example, here you application will also help, upload photos in profile and full face, note the reference points on the face (on the right note, left us to show where the note should be), then click a couple of times on the button and here it is the result in front of you, you can save it and then show. I figured out almost immediately, the Bole CrazyTalk in front of you on the Russian language, I think in general should be no problem.
I'm just above wrote about it, and now more, if you need to convert text to speech, here you have the program will also help. We collect the needed words, we created the animation will pronounce it. Once you specify the text you want, you can save the result as a file and send it to whomever you want, believe will be great, and you can immediately upload to YouTube. CrazyTalk you can download below, I think this problem should not be without problems. If you work hard you can customize virtually all of the emotions, so we get a person who will speak the text you want us to, at the right time to laugh, frown and show other emotions. Of course it will have to work hard, not all at once, but if you wish, all in order to sell it to you.
I still like that's what point, if you have a picture with not the best parameters so to speak, you can use the built-in library that will help you work with the eyes and teeth, talk for a long time, I think for yourself at work will understand. When you save the results, you can specify the desired video format, quality, and specify other options, everything is standard. & Nbsp;
Please note that before you CrazyTalk Pipeline version, it has its own peculiarities. If you are looking for the Pro version, believe me, the one in front of you is better. CrazyTalk Pro costs $ 149, CrazyTalk Pipeline is $ 199, I think for us, the more expensive the better =) So, this version has some features, namely:
Photo to 3D Head
Photo to 2D Head
Face Puppet Profile
Auto Motion
Auto Audio Lip-sync
Full Timeline Editing
Content Resource
Export to iClone 6
Here are the tools you will be available later. Now about how to cure the program, everything is in the instructions for short you need to add a couple of lines in the hosts file, then install the product with seriynikom inside after launch reg. file, and then install the Resource Pack, after the update and crack, there must be a couple of folders to delete, but it is a trifle.
I made a short video about how to use a CrazyTalk, I do not know you will need it or not because in general I explained in the review, who wants to can see. Thank you for your attention to the people, I hope you like the program, you can share your work in the comments gladly appreciate, good luck!
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
Developer: Reallusion
License: ShareWare - for you for so
Language: English + Russian version (Screenshots)
Size: 2.81 GB

How to Install:

1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). Thats all, Done & enjoy.

Contact us:
[email protected]

Download torrent
2.8 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
CrazyTalk Pipeline 8.1.2024.1 + Resource Pack + Bonus - Crackingpatching

Trackers

tracker name
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce