seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• xpl_eye_42_1-wmvhigh-1.mp4 (425.6 MB)
  • xpl_eye_42_1-wmvhigh-1.mp4.jpg (1.8 MB)
  • xpl_cag_005_1-WMVHQ-1.wmv.jpg (1.7 MB)
  • xpl_cag_005_1-WMVHQ-1.wmv (301.0 MB)
  • xpl_bba_6_4-wmvhigh-1.mp4.jpg (1.8 MB)
  • xpl_bba_6_4-wmvhigh-1.mp4 (378.4 MB)

Description

Cute Chubby Amateur Becky From HomeGrownVideo

This torrent contains the scenes done for HomeGrownVideo by the chubby amateur Becky. I've seen her asked about in various threads and torrents so I figured I'd upload what I have. I believe this is her complete body of work, but if anyone is aware of her having done anything else, please post!

details
Studio: HomeGrownVideo
Year: 2007/2008/2009
Actors: Cute Becky, Limpdick Tom, Weirdo Screech
Length: 16minute, 19 minutes, 24 minutes

plot
Eye Contact #42, Scene 1
Becky's first scene, she got her hair straightened for it and everything. Has interview, blowjob, titfucking, fucking, and ends in decent facial. Unfortunately the guy in the scene has no idea how to have sex because she can't get into it, but she's still cute as hell.

Big Breast Amateurs #6, Scene 4
Becky is back! Looks like she's been down on her luck because her roots are showing more, she didn't straighten her hair, and she's put on a couple of pounds. She's still cute, though, and willing to suck and fuck in front of a camera with a great smile. Too bad the same idiot as before is back as her partner. A similarly lackluster performance by him while fucking results in her looking a bit like a dead fish until he cums in her mouth and she dribbles onto her tits. It's super frustrating to watch this in some ways, because you KNOW she's a freak and wants to get into it, but the guy is just ruining everything.

Curvy Amateur Girls #5, Scene 1
Having seemingly given up on life, Becky returns for one more scene! This time, she can't afford to bleach her hair at all, has gained noticable weight, and doesn't even bother to shave her pussy. BUT! This is in many ways her best scene. Tom from the previous films has been replaced with Screech, who she seems to have at least a little chemistry with. Or maybe just a bigger dick, who knows. Anyway, she gets oral for a change, reciprocates, they fuck, and he cums on her tits and a little on her face. Supposedly she had an orgasm during the scene, when they were fucking on the floor with her on top.

Download torrent
1.1 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Cute Chubby Amateur Becky From HomeGrownVideo

Trackers

tracker name
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce