seeders: 4
leechers: 2
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 43
  • Language: English

Files

• [ DevCourseWeb.com ] The Building Blocks of Productivity, Focus, Habits & more.zip (406.0 MB)

Description

[ DevCourseWeb.com ] The Building Blocks of Productivity, Focus, Habits & more

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 23 lectures (1h 19m) | Size: 332 MB
The Ultimate guide for Goal Achievement
What you'll learn:
Finding motivation
Setting objectives
Being more productive
Getting things done
Mastering Focus
Constructing Habits
Learning to Learn
Understanding Bias
Understanding how memory works

Requirements
No prerequisites, just a willingness to learn and improve

Description
I always dreamed of an ambitious future but wasn't doing much apart from wandering. 5 years ago and after some big failures, I realised that something had to be changed. So in order to avoid any regrets, I made the decision to look for a solution to my lack of productivity. I started reading a lot of books and scientific articles around productivity, concentration, habits, psychology and overall personal development, but more importantly I started applying while learning. In order to adopt a new framework I needed to be convinced, so I made sure I was learning from the best and where thorough scientific research or controlled empirical experiments were applied. I wanted to develop a reliable framework that will keep me going even when the motivation is low.

I have been inspired from the learnings of many best selling books such as : Thinking Fast & Slow by Daniel Kahneman, The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, The compound effect by Darren Hardy, Getting things done by David Allen, Focus by Daniel Goleman and many more. I also learned a lot from scientific research and psychology experiments. For non scientific matters like finding meaning and motivation I rather looked inspiration from people that are ambitious and that have impacted the world we live in.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
406 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
[ DevCourseWeb ] The Building Blocks of Productivity, Focus, Habits & more

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2870/announce