[DivX Ita Eng Ac3 - sub Ita Eng Heb Hrv Slv] Bongo e i tre avventurieri - Fun and fancy free Disney [TNTVillage]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by dulcimer61 in Movies > Divx/Xvid

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 827
  • Language: Italian

Files

• B0ng0 - F0un F0an0cy F0r33.avi (1.3 GB)
SUBTITLES
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 CROATIAN.idx (36.5 KB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 CROATIAN.sub (3.2 MB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 ENGLISH.idx (36.6 KB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 ENGLISH.sub (3.5 MB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 ITALIANO.idx (34.5 KB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 ITALIANO.sub (3.1 MB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 SLOVENIAN.idx (28.5 KB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 SLOVENIAN.sub (2.7 MB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 עברית.idx (28.6 KB)
  • B0ng0 3 1 tr3 avv3ntur13r1 עברית.sub (2.6 MB)
documentario
  • La nascita di B0ng0.avi (157.5 MB)

Description

BONGO E I TRE AVVENTURIERI
(

Fun and Fancy Free

- 1947)

DVDRip - Divx - Ita Eng Ac3 - softsub Ita Eng Heb Hrv Slv

l film è diviso in due parti:

* La prima storia narra appunto di Bongo, un orsacchiotto ciclista-acrobata, che lascia il circo e si rifugia nel bosco dove s'innamora di un'orsacchiotta di nome Lulubelle. Il nome della storia,

Bongo

, è lo stesso del protagonista.

* Nella seconda, intitolata

Mickey and the Beanstalk

, "Topolino e il fagiolo magico", Topolino, Paperino e Pippo, come nella fiaba di Jack e il fagiolo magico, raggiungono, arrampicandosi su di una pianta di fagiolo, il regno delle nuvole, dove si trova il castello di un gigante.

Il Grillo Parlante appare nelle vesti di un presentatore che, ascoltando una canzone, raggiunge un orsacchiotto di peluche e una bambola, i quali gli raccontano la storia di Bongo.

Il film fu distribuito al cinema nel 1952 e fu poi pubblicato in videocassetta per la vendita solo nel 1998. Precedentemente i due mediometraggi ebbero fortuna separatamente, editi tra il 1992 e il 1994 in home video nella serie I Miniclassici Disney.

Come extra, un documentario in inglese con sottotitoli italiani che parla della creazione di questo film.

This film features two segments, Bongo and Mickey and the Beanstalk. Jiminy Cricket of Pinocchio first appeared inside a large house, exploring it and singing "I'm a Happy-Go-Lucky Fellow" (originally written for the 1940 classic), until he happened upon a record player and some records, and set it up to play the story of Bongo.
Bongo
This segment is based on an original story by Sinclair Lewis. This is the story of a circus bear cub, who ran away from the circus to the wild and the adventures there that followed.
Bongo is narrated by Dinah Shore. However in the re-release of Bongo, Cliff Edwards (as Jiminy Cricket) narrated the story.
Mickey and the Beanstalk
This segment is an adaptation of Jack and the Beanstalk with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy as peasants who discovered temperamental Willie the Giant's castle in the sky through the use of some magic beans.
Mickey and the Beanstalk was narrated by Edgar Bergen in live-action sequences, who, with the help of his ventriloquist's puppets Charlie McCarthy and Mortimer Snerd, told the tale to child actress Luana Patten at her birthday party.
Mickey, Donald and Goofy lived in a place called "Happy Valley" which was plagued by a severe drought, and they had nothing to eat except one loaf of bread; in a memorable scene the bread was cut into paper-thin slices. After Donald attempted to kill their cow with an axe, Mickey traded in their beloved animal for magic beans. Donald threw the beans in a fit of rage, and they fell through a hole in the floor. That night, the beanstalk sprouted and it carried their house upward as it grew. Climbing the gigantic beanstalk they entered a magical kingdom of equal scope, and entering the castle, Mickey, Donald and Goofy helped themselves to a sumptuous feast. This roused the ire of Willie the Giant, who captured Donald and Goofy and locked them in a box. It was up to Mickey to find the key and rescue them, with the help of a singing golden harp. The harp, in happier times, played a song that kept the land prosperous and fertile until the giant stole her. Once freed, the hapless heroes returned the golden harp to her rightful place and Happy Valley to its former glory.

Titolo originale : Fun and Fancy Free
Paese : USA
Anno : 1947
Durata : 73 min
Rapporto : 1:33:1

Regia : Jack Kinney, Bill Roberts e Hamilton Luske (animation), William Morgan (live action)
Sceneggiatura : Homer Brightman, Harry Reeves, Ted Sears, Lance Nolley, Eldon Dedini, Tom Oreb
Produttore : Walt Disney
Produttore esecutivo : Ben Sharpsteen
Casa di produzione : Walt Disney Productions

Format Video : 4/3
Durata : 73 min
Audio : italiano e inglese (English and Italian)
Sottotitoli : italiano, inglese, ebraico, croato e sloveno (English, Italian, Hebrew, Croatian, Slovenian)

Code:

*** MediaInfo Mac // Plain text file report
2010-12-07 12:13:04 +0100
Information for File: Bongo e i tre avventurieri.avi

General / Container Stream # 1
Total Video Streams for this File -> 1
Total Audio Streams for this File -> 2
Video Codecs Used -> DivX 5
Audio Codecs Used -> AC3 / AC3
File Format -> AVI
Total File Size -> 1.27 GiB
Video Stream # 1
Codec (Human Name) -> MPEG-4 Visual
Codec (FourCC) -> DX50
Codec Profile -> [email protected]
Frame Width -> 720 pixels
Frame Height -> 544 pixels
Frame Rate -> 25.000 fps
Display Aspect Ratio -> 4/3
Scan Type -> Progressive
Colorimetry -> 4:2:0
Codec Settings (Packet BitStream) -> No
Codec Settings (BVOP) -> No
Codec Settings (QPel) -> No
Codec Settings (GMC) -> No warppoints
Codec Settings (Matrix) -> Default
Bit Depth -> 24 bits
Video Encoder -> Lavc51.40.4
Audio Stream # 1
Codec -> AC-3
Codec (FourCC) -> 2000
Audio Stream BitRate -> 384 Kbps
Audio Stream BitRate Mode -> CBR
Number of Audio Channels -> 6
Audio Channel's Positions -> Front: L C R, Rear: L R, LFE
Sampling Rate -> 48.0 KHz
Audio Stream # 2
Codec -> AC-3
Codec (FourCC) -> 2000
Audio Stream BitRate -> 384 Kbps
Audio Stream BitRate Mode -> CBR
Number of Audio Channels -> 6
Audio Channel's Positions -> Front: L C R, Rear: L R, LFE
Sampling Rate -> 48.0 KHz

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
[DivX Ita Eng Ac3 - sub Ita Eng Heb Hrv Slv] Bongo e i tre avventurieri - Fun and fancy free Disney [TNTVillage]

Trackers

tracker name
http://tracker.tntvillage.scambioetico.org:2710/announce
udp://tracker.tntvillage.scambioetico.org:2710/announce
http://genesis.1337x.org:1337/announce
http://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0

Torrent hash: BB9E325879E75CB5D4D7FD1D698037584B29BE9A