updated:
Added by Lulloz in Music > Lossless

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 104
  • Language: English

Files

Ellefson - No Cover HD (2020 - Hard rock) [Flac 16-44]
  • 01. Ellefson Feat. Jason McMaster, Gus G, Andy James & Dave McClain - Freewheel Burning.flac (33.0 MB)
  • 02. Ellefson Feat. Eddie Ojeda & Dave McClain - Tear It Loose.flac (27.2 MB)
  • 03. Ellefson Feat. Doro, Greg Handevidt & Chuck Behler - Love Me Like a Reptile.flac (25.4 MB)
  • 04. Ellefson Feat. Charlie Benante - Holiday in Cambodia.flac (27.6 MB)
  • 05. Ellefson Feat. Paolo Caridi - Rebel Yell.flac (36.6 MB)
  • 06. Ellefson Feat. Frank Hannon, Jacob Bunton & Dave McClain - Wasted.flac (27.9 MB)
  • 07. Ellefson Feat. Jason McMaster, Dave Lombardo & Bumblefoot - Riff Raff.flac (37.2 MB)
  • 08. Ellefson Feat. Andrew Freeman, Russ Parrish & Jimmy DeGrasso - Nailed to the Gun.flac (28.0 MB)
  • 09. Ellefson Feat. John Aquilino, Paolo Caridi & Bumblefoot - Not Fragile.flac (29.4 MB)
  • 10. Ellefson Feat. Al Jourgensen & Charlie Benante - Auf Wiedersehen.flac (26.6 MB)
  • 11. Ellefson Feat. Dirk Verbeuren, Dave Alvin & Bumblefoot - Love Machine.flac (27.1 MB)
  • 12. Ellefson Feat. Brandon Yeagley, Chuck Behler & Tyson Leslie - Love Hurts.flac (26.2 MB)
  • 13. Ellefson Feat. Jason McMaster, Dave Sharpe & Opus Of The Dead By Wednesday - Eat the Rich.flac (28.9 MB)
  • 14. Ellefson Feat. Bumblefoot, Doro & Charlie Benante - Sheer Heart Attack.flac (26.1 MB)
  • 15. Ellefson Feat. Andrew Freeman, Bumblefoot & Jimmy DeGrasso - Over the Mountain.flac (34.7 MB)
  • 16. Ellefson Feat. Todd Kerns, Bumblefoot & Shani Kimelman - Sweet F.A..flac (45.8 MB)
  • 17. Ellefson Feat. Tyson Leslie & Bumblefoot - Beth.flac (17.9 MB)
  • 18. Ellefson Feat. Troy Lucketta & Mark Slaughter - Say What You Will.flac (24.0 MB)
  • 19. Ellefson feat. Chip Z'Nuff & Drew Fortier - Downed.flac (32.7 MB)
  • Cover.jpg (177.9 KB)
  • Info.txt (5.1 KB)
  • No Cover HD.m3u8 (1.4 KB)

Description

After the fabulous "Sleeping Giants" Mr. Ellefson, bassist and co-founder of Megadeth, has placed a band not just: Thom Hazaert on vocals, guitarists Andy Martongelli (Arthemis) and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (Sons of Apollo, Yes, Ex-Guns N 'Roses) and Paolo Caridi on drums. But that's not all! On the mega truck driven by David we find a series of special guests such as Charlie Benante (Anthrax), Gus G (Firewind, Solo, Ex-Ozzy Osbourne), Eddie Ojeda (Twisted Sister), Brandon Yeagley (Crobot), Dirk Verbeuren (Megadeth) , Frank Hannon and Troy Lucketta (Tesla), Mark Slaughter, Jason McMaster (Dangerous Toys, ex-Watchtower, Evil United), Greg Handevidt (Kublai Khan, Ex-Megadeth), Chuck Behler (Ex-Megadeth), John Aquilino (Icon ), Doro Pesch, Dave McClain (Sacred Reich, Ex-Machine Head), Dave Alvin (White Trash), Todd Kerns (Slash & The Conspirators), Andrew Freeman (Last In Line), Jacob Bunton (Mick Mars), Al Jourgensen (Ministry), Russ Parrish (Fight), Dead By Wednesday.

After seeing the band live on a Milanese date (at this link the report), “No Cover” is a compilation released on a double album, which we have reviewed for you with great pleasure! Contains 19 rock and metal classics, including tracks by Judas Priest, WASP, Motorhead, Def Leppard, Cheap Trick, Queen, Twisted Sister, Fastway, Fight, Dead Kennedys, and many, many more!
The cover is by Melody Myers (Ellefson, Altitudes and Attitude, Escape The Fate), a tribute to Def Leppard's debut, 1980's "On Through The Night".
"Freewheel Burning" is the track that opens this disc, where we see Jason McMaster in a fabulous interpretation, a super Gus G spring loaded and flawless as always, while Dave McClain and Andy James are absolutely excellent, the song takes well right away and is an excellent cover, without going too far from the canons! The second bomb unloaded from the "Ellefson" truck is "Tear It Loose" fantastic and perfectly fitting cover by Twisted Sister, a real mine in the listener's face! No less is "Love Me Like A Reptile", a song that I personally adore, and that even here is performed perfectly, perhaps in a more metal key than the original, but these pieces show that the guys who contributed to this work do not they only manage to capture the soul and essence of every original track on the album they are taken from, but they skillfully transform each classic into an unforgettable metal anthem. These songs already make the listener understand what the record is made of and what kind of work we are going to listen to.
I admit that I was surprised by the presence of a Dead Kennedys cover, “Holiday in Cambodia” also here a timeless piece of the band, even if I would have preferred the historic and tamarra “Too Drunk to Fuck”, but I'll make up my mind!
With the classic "Rebel Yell" (B. Idol), the subsequent "Nailed To The Gun" (Fight), "LOVE Machine" (WASP) and "Eat The Rich" (Krokus) I find myself screaming around the house, also waking up the neighbor ... since I've been out of tune! These songs have awakened in me many memories of those beautiful concerts and moments I lived as a kid, then with musicians of the caliber of Charlie Benante, Bumblefoot and Jimmy DeGrasso… no joking! These are people who have made music and know a lot, these are covers that do not tire, do not get bored either at the first or subsequent listenings. Compact, tough, aggressive and clearly well studied point by point, note by note.
Gentlemen could not miss unforgettable pieces like the beloved "Beth" by Kiss, "Sheer Heart Attack" by Queen played by a line-up that makes me freak out just reading the names, let alone hearing the song! This track is also played more in a metal key than classic hard rock. These are the Queen I like, the harder ones than the ones that came later, but this is a piece worth listening to, even if you are not a fan of the band; clearly I speak for both versions.

If this truck were real, I would get on it immediately. I would leave without a destination, without knowing what the next stop will be, even if it was not Lemmy Kilmister driving as for Airbourne in “Running Wild”, but Mr. Ellefson. Guys could miss a cover of the legendary Sweet? Absolutely not! A song that captures right away, fantastic, precise, well executed until the last second. Don't be afraid to get on this truck too, if you hate covers, with a record like this (or like this one) the songs remade and played, become a wonderful thing, too bad that not all cover discs are like that, but rightly here we have professionals not recently!

Once again Ellefson and associates have created an excellent job, congratulations to everyone for the excellent product!
Do you want further motivation to listen to this record? To get on this truck you don't even have to dress up as a nun like Terence Hill did with Bud Spencer in the film “Pari e Dispari” in 1978!
Are you ready to scrounge a ride to Mr. Ellefson?

Tracklist:

1. Ellefson Feat. Jason McMaster, Gus G, Andy James & Dave McClain - Freewheel Burning
2. Ellefson Feat. Eddie Ojeda & Dave McClain - Tear It Loose
3. Ellefson Feat. Doro, Greg Handevidt & Chuck Behler - Love Me Like a Reptile
4. Ellefson Feat. Charlie Benante - Holiday in Cambodia
5. Ellefson Feat. Paolo Caridi - Rebel Yell
6. Ellefson Feat. Frank Hannon, Jacob Bunton & Dave McClain - Wasted
7. Ellefson Feat. Jason McMaster, Dave Lombardo & Bumblefoot - Riff Raff
8. Ellefson Feat. Andrew Freeman, Russ Parrish & Jimmy DeGrasso - Nailed to the Gun
9. Ellefson Feat. John Aquilino, Paolo Caridi & Bumblefoot - Not Fragile
10. Ellefson Feat. Al Jourgensen & Charlie Benante - Auf Wiedersehen
11. Ellefson Feat. Dirk Verbeuren, Dave Alvin & Bumblefoot - Love Machine
12. Ellefson Feat. Brandon Yeagley, Chuck Behler & Tyson Leslie - Love Hurts
13. Ellefson Feat. Jason McMaster, Dave Sharpe & Opus Of The Dead By Wednesday - Eat the Rich
14. Ellefson Feat. Bumblefoot, Doro & Charlie Benante - Sheer Heart Attack
15. Ellefson Feat. Andrew Freeman, Bumblefoot & Jimmy DeGrasso - Over the Mountain
16. Ellefson Feat. Todd Kerns, Bumblefoot & Shani Kimelman - Sweet F.A.
17. Ellefson Feat. Tyson Leslie & Bumblefoot - Beth
18. Ellefson Feat. Troy Lucketta & Mark Slaughter - Say What You Will
19. Ellefson feat. Chip Z'Nuff & Drew Fortier - Downed

Playing Time.........: 01:17:01
Total Size...........: 562,22 MB

Download torrent
562.4 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name