seeders: 1
leechers: 3
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 6
  • Language: English

Files

• Fight.For.Your.Resurrection.rar (2.5 GB)

Description

Quote:

Title: Fight For Your Resurrection
Genre: Action, Sports
Developer: Fabio Cecchini
Publisher: Fabio CecchiniFranchise:Fabio Cecchini
Release Date: 5 Apr, 2023

About This Game
Fight For Your Resurrection is a fighting game with dynamic A.I., Anaglyph support, gamepad support. When You loose a match the difficult level decrease! When You win consecutively two matches the difficult level increase! I dare You to finish the game never losing a match!

System Requirements

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: 10Processor: i5 gen7Memory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: RTX 1050DirectX: Version 11Storage: 4 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: (optional not mandatory) for anaglyph experience You need cyan/magenta glasses - You can find them on amazon for few bucks (this is the first game I release with support for Anaglyph and I plan to make more, so if You like things popping out of the screen and deep field of view from Anaglyph 3D technology consider buying Anaglyph glasses in plastic for the best experience for about 2-3 dollars)

Recommended:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: 11Processor: i7 gen8Memory: 16 GB RAMGraphics: RTX 2070DirectX: Version 11Storage: 4 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: (optional not mandatory) for anaglyph experience You need cyan/magenta glasses - You can find them on amazon for few bucks (this is the first game I release with support for Anaglyph and I plan to make more, so if You like things popping out of the screen and deep field of view from Anaglyph 3D technology consider buying Anaglyph glasses in plastic for the best experience for about 2-3 dollars)

Download torrent
2.5 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Fight For Your Resurrection

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce