[ FreeCourseWeb ] Design Amazing Product Mockups in Paper and Photoshop - iPad Drawing Series

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 28
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Design Amazing Product Mockups in Paper and Photoshop - iPad Drawing Series.zip (650.8 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Design Amazing Product Mockups in Paper and Photoshop - iPad Drawing Series

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 45m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 653 MB

In this global coronavirus situation, I understand how you feel with #WorkFromHome and our children doing their Home Learning, stay 24 hours with you every day.
You are not alone. I am not alone.
We are together and we pray day and night that our life can be returned to normal again very soon.
That's why I pushed myself to create a new Skillshare class and I do hope you will spend your time watching my class shortly, take your iPad, and create the project that makes you smile and happy !. 
Product Mockup is very important to show how our hand drawing will look like as a product.
If you are a beginner or you are an artist like me for a couple of years, this class will teach you easily :
Understand how Paper (amazing drawing app and it's free) works
Using only one amazing drawing tool (paint roll) to create a simple and fun shape
Drawing Basic, Organic, FreeStyle Line and Matisse Inspired Shapes
Export drawing from iPad to Email or Airdrop
Using Photoshop at a very beginning level
Delete drawing background and be ready for mockup
Create Storage Box Mockup
Create Phone Case Mockup
Create Children Dress Mockup
And you are ready to compile them as your Portfolio
What you need is only your iPad, Apple Pencil or Stylus or your fingers and Paper.
Paper is a simple but powerful drawing app. It's free. 
In this class, you won't believe that we will use only one drawing tool namely Paint Roll Tool all through the class.
I also provide you with 3 Mockup Files : Storage Box, Phone Case, and Children Dress that you can download from my class.
Don't wait ! Just take your iPad and start drawing.
I can't wait for looking forward to your project submission, share it with other students and we will learn together.
PS : Paper previously is from Paper53. Last year Paper53 has been bought by WeTransfer, that's why it's now become paper by WeTransfer. The new company improved the features slightly. If you see my other iPad class, you will notice this improvement. It's not a major one, so I am sure you can still follow my class.
StaySafe and Keep Drawing,
hannyhoney

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
650.8 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Design Amazing Product Mockups in Paper and Photoshop - iPad Drawing Series

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
650.8 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 733AE35DA55D109803A30969618737C38C12CE5E