[ FreeCourseWeb ] Pregnancy During A Pandemic, We Can Survive This Together - A Pregnant Doctor ' s COVID-19 Survival Guide

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 47
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Pregnancy During A Pandemic, We Can Survive This Together - A Pregnant Doctor ' s COVID-19 Survival Guide.zip (5.3 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Pregnancy During A Pandemic, We Can Survive This Together: A Pregnant Doctor’s COVID-19 Survival Guide

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | 2020 | ASIN : B08KZNRQQF | 53 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 5.55 MB

Did you ever imagine that when you decided to have a baby, your loved ones would not be able to come to your prenatal appointments or see your little one in the hospital? What about not being able to hug your loved ones or have an in-person baby shower? Well I didn't either. I never thought that the world my son would be born into would be riddled with people social distancing and wearing masks as our new normal. But here we are: Pregnant During A Pandemic! But know this: We Can Survive This Together! I was a pregnant physician working on the frontlines when the pandemic started. Now I am a new mother to a beautiful baby boy, and still adjusting to “our new normal.” My patients, family, and friends often asked me several questions about COVID-19 and pregnancy. So much so, that I knew I needed to share my knowledge with all the other mamas out there: both medical and personal experiences. This book dives deep into the common medical questions that women asked me about how COVID-19 changes their pregnancy experiences. This survival guide will provide you with incredible tips that will help you not only adapt to these changes but will keep you joyful during your pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum experience , as well as when you return to work. Mamas we are resilient! We are strong! We can survive this together!

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
5.3 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Pregnancy During A Pandemic, We Can Survive This Together - A Pregnant Doctor ' s COVID-19 Survival Guide

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
5.3 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 9DFE82F319DCE5034D2D0611D21998C2F551BA68