[ FreeCourseWeb ] Recipes For My Family - All You Need To Know About Mexican Gastronomy (Let'scook Volume Book 8)

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 141
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Recipes For My Family - All You Need To Know About Mexican Gastronomy (Let'scook Volume Book 8).zip (1.5 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Recipes For My Family : All You Need To Know About Mexican Gastronomy (Let'scook Volume Book 8)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | 2020 | ASIN: B087WY4QN7 | 33 pages | PDF | 1.5 MB
Rich and complete, Mexico is a country in Latin America with a thousand faces. Its capital Mexico is alone a world apart. Alternating paradisiacal beaches like Cancún, tropical forests and sacred lands Maya and Aztec, Mexico never ceases to surprise and awaken. Mexican cuisine is living proof of this. Let's get in the mood with a Mexican cocktail: the Margarita! After this small dose of Tequila, let's get down to business with the great classics of delicious Mexican recipes, easy to prepare. Mexican cuisine is colorful and spicy. One of the basic elements is red or green chilli! Spicy recipes or not, it's up to you ...! One of the most popular dishes is tortilla. Be careful, the Mexican tortilla , this corn flour pancake is different from the Spanish patatas tortilla. Mixtures of meats (chicken or beef in general) and cooked vegetables are very popular: enchiladas, chili con carne, tacos, fajitas, burritos, empanadas, quesadillas, frijoles ... You can often find beans, rice and guacamole, all covered with hot sauce like salsa sauce. Want an original Mexican recipe? So try the chocolate chicken

What offer This Book ?

-Detailled Content
-Ingredients for your meals
-Steps of preparation from A to Z
-Beautiful Photos of meals
And Final enjoy your meal

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Recipes For My Family - All You Need To Know About Mexican Gastronomy (Let'scook Volume Book 8)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 5E460612262043CC6C32460ACE713F8C7C60A1D5