[ FreeCourseWeb ] The Real Vocal Book, Volume I Songbook - High Voice, 2nd Edition

seeders: 3
leechers: 9
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 65
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Real Vocal Book, Volume I Songbook - High Voice, 2nd Edition.zip (349.6 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Real Vocal Book, Volume I Songbook: High Voice, 2nd Edition

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | April 1, 2006 | ISBN: 0634060805 | EPUB | 352 pages | 349 MB
(Fake Book). The Real Vocal Book has many of the selections from volumes 1 and 2 of the instrumental Real Books, but now with the lyrics added to the pre-existing melody line. 300 essential songs compiled for high voice singers, including: Alfie * All of Me * Always * Autumn in New York * Baby, It's Cold Outside * Bewitched * But Beautiful * Bye Bye Blackbird * Call Me Irresponsible * Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White * Come Rain or Come Shine * Dancing on the Ceiling * Dinah * Don't Get Around Much Anymore * Easter Parade * Fever * A Fine Romance * Georgia on My Mind * The Girl from Ipanema (Garota De Ipanema) * God Bless' the Child * Honeysuckle Rose * How High the Moon * I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance with You * I Love Paris * I'll Know * I'm Just a Lucky So and So * If I Were a Bell * In a Sentimental Mood * Isn't It Romantic? * It Could Happen to You * Just in Time * Lady Sings the Blues * The Last Time I Saw Paris * Like Someone in Love * Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?) * Make Someone Happy * Misty * Moon River * My Funny Valentine * My Way * The Nearness of You * Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' * Once in Love with Amy * Paper Doll * Polka Dots and Moonbeams * P.S. I Love You * Route 66 * Satin Doll * Sentimental Journey * Smoke Gets in Your Eyes * Some Day My Prince Will Come * Stardust * Take Five * That's Amore (That's Love) * These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You) * Too Young * The Way You Look Tonight * What'll I Do? * When Sunny Gets Blue * Yesterday * You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To * and many more.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
349.6 MB
seeders:3
leechers:9
[ FreeCourseWeb ] The Real Vocal Book, Volume I Songbook - High Voice, 2nd Edition

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
349.6 MB
seeders:3
leechers:9

Torrent hash: D09F6F6232B4E3F0ED237F05853917B4D008A0C1