[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Funky Portrait Photography & Creative Photoshop Retouching

seeders: 10
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 78
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Funky Portrait Photography & Creative Photoshop Retouching.zip (3.9 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Funky Portrait Photography & Creative Photoshop Retouching

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 25 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 3h 8m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 3.94 GB

In the Learn Amazing Retouching Techniques With Photoshop, I'm going to do some creative retouching on a funky colourful portrait. I made a course that’s accessible to anyone who wants to learn a bit more about portrait retouching. This course will give you a very in-depth look into how I structure my workflow to get to that colourful final image. Once you’ve gone through all the lessons you’ll be able to apply these techniques to your own work!
This tutorial involves plenty of techniques, some you might be familiar with, and others not. It’s also important to remember that each image is different and tweaking your technique could help you create a stunning image.
With over 14 very comprehensive lessons you’ll be able to take all these techniques, tips and tricks to create something colourful and amazing. This tutorial covers everything about the entire process, including photography and light setup, and retouching techniques. Techniques like colour & sharpening, working with masks, dodge & burn, and many others.                                                                    
The idea is to teach you how to create an amazing retouch. May this be for your images or for clients. The aim is to teach you how to get that awesome wow / pop look onto the images with a few simple photoshop techniques. 
Whether you have previous experience with photoshop or not, it doesn't matter. Apply your knowledge for an hour a day and you could be making huge improvements or even extra cash, as a retoucher just like me.
"And I'm not kidding when I say that you need no previous retouching experience! "You just need to Practice the techniques"
You'll learn
How to create simple, but amazing wow looks on your image.
How to photograph such an image & setup the strobes.
How to do basic raw conversions, image preparations & notes
How to clean skin & hair especially the harder hair parts. 
How to do advanced skin retouching & skin smoothening 
How to build, control and refine light on the overall image
How to do manual sharpness, colour control & look development​
How to apply dodge & burn techniques on darker skin
How to create techniques that brighten up the overall image look "Bring the pop factor in"​
How to apply amazing colour grades & graphic effects ​
How to apply an overall image pop and final adjustments​
... and much, much more!

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
3.9 GB
seeders:10
leechers:5
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Funky Portrait Photography & Creative Photoshop Retouching

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3.9 GB
seeders:10
leechers:5

Torrent hash: 1C170ACAF9BFEB767E1D3DB9B36A78672623F655