seeders: 16
leechers: 13
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 136
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Youtube Thumbnail Masterclass - Full Course.zip (2.5 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Youtube Thumbnail Masterclass / Full Course

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 10 lectures (2h 2m) | Size: 2.55 GB
GET MILLIONS OF VIEWS & SUBSCRIBERS. Learn How To make PROFESSIONAL YouTube Thumbnails with Corel Draw
What you'll learn:
Learn How Design YouTube Thumbnails That Grab Attention
Get More Views, Subscribers, Earnings
Learn How To Make Eye-Catching Thumbnails Using Corel Draw
Tips and trick in Corel Draw
Some basic to start with Corel Draw in case you are a beginner

Requirements
Students should have CorelDRAW installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable vector files. I want you to follow along.
I teach this course using CorelDRAW X5, so it would be best if you're using this version. But you can still learn even if using X7, X6, X5, X4, X3 or even a newer version.

Description
Every day, every minute, every second, your videos are judged by their thumbnails. In fact, video thumbnail plays a very important role in encouraging viewers to hit the PLAY button. i also needed some time to fully understand thats it worth to put a lot effort in a thumbnail and today i show you my way of it.

I will show you through the process of creating Multiple thumbnail for a YouTube video using only CorelDraw. I will show you how i do it and what different techniques i use to make my thumbnails. I will go tru the process of choosing the pictures and how i layout and build them up. We will create a variety of THUMBNAILS together and i provide you the same Material as i use so we both can work along. I also will take you on the little journey at the end and let you watch me doing some 'real' thumbnails i will use for ome of my Youtube Episodes later on.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.5 GB
seeders:16
leechers:13
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Youtube Thumbnail Masterclass - Full Course

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2870/announce