Incident At Restigouche (Instance of Police Brutality in Quebec) 1080p H.264 (moviesbyrizzo documentaries)

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Incident At Restigouche 1080p H.264 (moviesbyrizzo documentaries)
  • Incident At Restigouche (moviesbyrizzo documentaries).jpg (213.5 KB)
  • Incident At Restigouche 1080p H.264 (moviesbyrizzo documentaries).mkv (1.6 GB)

Description

1440 X 1080 res H.264 video @4766k video bitrate 128k Stereo audio

Despite being someone who has never been anything but a critic of all the countless billions it seems
spent on claims and settlements in favour of Native Indian Tribes in canada and elsewhere against
what are the fairness considerations due to the majority who have settled lands previously not
discovered by those who made it into the country which it has become, despite all that I do feel
that Police Brutality must be repelled where there ain't no reason under the sun to be showing it off in such
style and manner as we witness on this footage and the bigoted mind of the Judge in the case retired
as not fit to serve in good christianly conscience as it makes us no better than any other third world
area normally notoriously normally known instead for a lack of humane treatment of dissidents

The Indian men shown as targets of bigoted assaults by Police seem as nice enough folk as you often
see around this country to deserve better - no reason for how they were treated - none I say! I think they
should still sue

Michael Rizzo Chessman
http://eurohumanist.org

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Incident At Restigouche (Instance of Police Brutality in Quebec) 1080p H.264 (moviesbyrizzo documentaries)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:10
leechers:3

Torrent hash: B8CA7F4B0BCB8C7ABDF04071FB96FAAE8E88991E