Janelle Monáe - 2018 - Dirty Computer (HDtracks) [[email protected]] (miok) [WWRG]

seeders: 13
leechers: 4
updated:
Added by miok in Music > Lossless

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Janelle Monae - 2018 - Dirty Computer (HDtracks) [[email protected]]
  • 01. Dirty Computer (feat Brian Wilson).flac (23.2 MB)
  • 02. Crazy, Classic, Life.flac (57.0 MB)
  • WWRG Read Me!.txt (0.5 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded from Glodls.to.txt (0.2 KB)
  • Janelle Monáe - 2018 - Dirty Computer (HDtracks) [[email protected]].txt (12.7 KB)
  • Downloaded from ETTV.tv.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Dirty Computer - sleeve.jpg (465.1 KB)
  • Dirty Computer - Folder.jpg (275.2 KB)
  • 14. Americans.flac (49.5 MB)
  • 13. So Afraid.flac (45.6 MB)
  • 12. Don't Judge Me.flac (8.3 MB)
  • 11. Stevie's Dream.flac (65.6 MB)
  • 10. I Like That.flac (35.3 MB)
  • 09. I Got the Juice (feat Pharrell Williams).flac (44.0 MB)
  • 08. Make Me Feel.flac (38.1 MB)
  • 07. Pynk (feat Grimes).flac (22.8 MB)
  • 06. Django Jane.flac (34.8 MB)
  • 05. Screwed (feat Zoë Kravitz).flac (59.6 MB)
  • 04. Jane's Dream.flac (1.2 MB)
  • 03. Take a Byte.flac (50.3 MB)
  • WWRG.png (137.3 KB)
  • Tech
    • Lossless Audio Checker.html (214.8 KB)
    • Lossless Audio Checker.log (2.5 KB)

Description

Janelle Monáe - 2018 - Dirty Computer (HDtracks) [[email protected]]

Artist: Janelle Monáe
Title: Dirty Computer (HDtracks)
Format: WEB, 14 files FLAC, Album, Remastered, 24bit 44.1kHz, HDtracks
Producer: Various
Release Date: April 27, 2018
Recorded: 2015-2018
Label: Bad Boy Records
Genre: Pop, Funk, Hip Hop, R&B, Neo Soul
Duration: 48:43

Janelle Monáe:

Wikipedia:
Janelle Monáe Robinson born December 1, 1985) is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, record producer, actress, and model. She is signed to her own imprint, Wondaland Arts Society, and Atlantic Records. After her first unofficial studio album, The Audition, she publicly debuted with a conceptual EP titled Metropolis: Suite I (The Chase), which peaked at number 115 on the Billboard 200 in the United States.
In 2010, Monáe released her critically acclaimed first full-length studio album The ArchAndroid, a concept album sequel to her first EP. It was released by Bad Boy Records and reached the number 17 spot on the Billboard 200. In March 2012, "We Are Young" by fun., on which Monáe appears as a guest vocalist, reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100, her first appearance in the chart. In August 2012, Monáe became a CoverGirl spokeswoman. On September 10, 2013, she released her second studio album, The Electric Lady, to critical acclaim. In 2016, she had major roles in two feature films, Hidden Figures and Moonlight, for which she received widespread praise.
Her third studio album Dirty Computer was released on April 27, 2018, preceded by the singles "Django Jane", "Make Me Feel", and "Pynk". Monáe's music has garnered her six Grammy Award nominations.

Dirty Computer:

Wikipedia:
Dirty Computer is the third studio album by American singer Janelle Monáe, released on April 27, 2018 by Wondaland Arts Society, Bad Boy Records and Atlantic Records. It is the follow-up to her studio albums The ArchAndroid (2010) and The Electric Lady (2013) and her first album to not be a part of Cindi Mayweather's Metropolis narrative. The concept album was preceded by three singles, "Make Me Feel", "Django Jane", and "Pynk", and one promotional single, "I Like That", and its release was accompanied by a 46-minute narrative film project of the same name. The album received widespread critical acclaim upon release.

AllMusic Review by Andy Kellman:
"Yoga" was an ostensibly minor part of the Janelle Monáe discography by the arrival of Dirty Computer. Three years old and outshined by another Wondaland release, Jidenna's "Classic Man," it nevertheless became Monáe's first single to hit the Billboard Hot 100. That Monáe hadn't previously hit the chart as a headliner was further evidence of a flawed industry, given that she and primary collaborators Nate Wonder and Chuck Lightning had been making songs with pop appeal for nearly a decade. "Yoga" did show that Monáe was more open to messing with contemporary trends. Moreover, the song's humanized, sexually uninhibited, and anti-authoritarian qualities -- she was earthbound, celebrating her body, asserting "You cannot police me" -- also indicated the course she has taken with her third album. Oddly enough, "Make Me Feel," the one Dirty Computer track on which Monáe employs a wholly pop songwriting team including Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, and Mattman & Robin, is the funkiest and friskiest number here, clearly influenced by the late (and uncredited) Prince. Monáe and her trusty Wondaland partners, the album's dominant creative force, colorfully twist and flip new wave-leaning pop with booming bass drums and rattling percussion. They transmit powerful and defiant jubilance in response to "wack ass fuckboys everywhere (from the traphouse to the White House) who make the lives of little brown girls so damn hard," among dozens of other inspirations Monáe acknowledges in the essential liner notes. Almost every track is densely packed with quotables delivered in approaches that shift from easygoing elegance to hard-fought, triumphant conviction. The latter approach yields the album's apex, "Django Jane," in which Monáe raps throughout with inhuman precision, threatening a pussy riot, declaring "We ain't hidden no more," and uplifting the "highly melanated" while dropping some of the set's few sci-fi allusions, "Made a fandroid outta yo' girlfriend" among them. Not to be lost in all the power moves are indirect and direct references to a romantic relationship -- another form of dissent -- referenced and explored throughout, from the glowing "Crazy, Classic, Life" through the fiery "So Afraid," the only moment of emotional fragility. While this is easily the most loaded Monáe album in terms of guests, with Brian Wilson, Stevie Wonder, and Grimes among the contributors, there's no doubt that it's a Wondaland product. It demonstrates that artful resistance and pop music are not mutually exclusive.

Tracklist:

01. Dirty Computer (feat Brian Wilson) (2:00)
02. Crazy, Classic, Life (4:47)
03. Take a Byte (4:07)
04. Jane's Dream (0:19)
05. Screwed (feat Zoë Kravitz) (5:02)
06. Django Jane (3:10)
07. Pynk (feat Grimes) (4:00)
08. Make Me Feel (3:14)
09. I Got the Juice (feat Pharrell Williams) (3:46)
10. I Like That (3:20)
11. Don't Judge Me (6:00)
12. Stevie's Dream (0:47)
13. So Afraid (4:04)
14. Americans (4:06)

Personnel:

Janelle Monáe - Chant, Producer, Speech, Vocals, Whisper
Wynne Bennett - Guitar, Producer, Synthesizer
Todd Bergman - Vocals (Background)
Jon Brion - Producer, Synthesizer
Sleepy Brown - Vocals (Background)
Robin Fredriksson - Producer
Roman GianArthur - Drums, Guitar, Producer, String Arrangements, Vocals (Background)
Grimes - Speech
Kellindo Gristle - Guitar
Andrew Horowitz - Synthesizer
Matt Jardine - Choir/Chorus
Zoe Kravitz - Vocals
Chuck Lightning - Producer, Vocals
Mattman & Robin Producer
Julia Michaels - Vocals
Alexander Page - Violin
Kellindo Parker - Guitar
Grace Shim - Cello
The Skunks - Chant, Vocals (Background)
Matt Jardine Subterranean - Choir/Chorus
Thundercat - Bass
Justin Tranter - Vocals
Jon Jon Traxx - Bass, Drum Programming, Guitar, Percussion, Producer
Nana Kwabena Tuffuor - Production, Chant, Composer, Drum Programming, Drums, Producer, Synthesizer
Isis Valentino - Vocals (Background)
Pharrell Williams - Vocals
Brian Wilson - Choir/Chorus, Featured Artist, Vocals (Background)
Nate "Rocket" Wonder - Bass, Chant, Drum Programming, Drums, Producer, Synthesizer, Vocals

24/7 Seedbox Support

Download torrent
536.4 MB
seeders:13
leechers:4
Janelle Monáe - 2018 - Dirty Computer (HDtracks) [[email protected]] (miok) [WWRG]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.cypherpunks.ru:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.pw:3395/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.christianbro.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.vanitycore.co:6969/announce
udp://tracker.martlet.tk:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://zephir.monocul.us:6969/announce
udp://public.popcorn-tracker.org:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
536.4 MB
seeders:13
leechers:4

Torrent hash: E4FD7D28EA93F4711DDA4BDDEF567B1FEAAEE03D