LANE BROTHERS: 5 Books Billionaire Mafia Romance Bundle - Kristina Weaver

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by paard in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Weaver, Kristina-LANE BROTHERS set- books 1 to 5.epub (629.7 KB)

Description

LANE BROTHERS: 5 Books Billionaire Mafia Romance Bundle

Wyatt (Lane Brothers #1)

She doesn’t know me, but I know her. I’m the man who failed to save her four years ago.

Kidnapping her wasn’t ideal, but it was necessary.

Ellie’s life is again being threatened. The woman I love and want to spend my life with.

I hate thinking about what my psychotic cousin will do to her.

It won’t happen again.

I want to start living again. I want to learn how to love again.

I first meet Wyatt Lane after the idiot drugs me and I wake up on a heavily guarded estate in the middle of nowhere.

If that isn’t crazy enough, he tells me that he plans to marry me and give me babies. Granted, they would be beautiful babies if they looked anything like him, but this is a man who admits to having watched me for a long time. Just like Bolton Conrad had…

But unlike Bolton, Wyatt doesn’t hurt me. And even as the past resurfaces, I find myself wanting to do more than survive this time around.

MIAH (Lane Brothers #2)

As a Navy SEAL, it’s my job to plan and protect.

I guard my home and my family. I even tried to guard my heart, but Clara Elms broke down my walls, and now I have to rethink my strategy.

I was prepared to fight the militia spreading throughout the city, but now the threats are coming from all directions. Including Clara’s past and from within my own twisted family. Now that she’s mine, I’m twice as desperate to make sure we all make it out of this mess alive.

I came to New Orleans for a simple reason.

Six years was a long time to be under someone else’s control.

The problem is that I ran from one man straight to another. Well…Jeremiah Lane didn’t exactly welcome me with open arms. Not at first.

But unlike my crazy ex who continues to pursue me, Miah doesn’t wish to control me, only protect me. Especially after I become the villains’ next target.

To make matters more complicated, I get a call that changes life as I know it.

JACE (Lane Brothers #3)

Four years ago she was mine, and then I lost her.

It’s time to get Tracy Mayfield back in my life.

Granted, my timing may suck. My family is being threatened by, well, extended family, and I’m on a mission to uncover the names and faces behind the terrorist organization that is corrupting this city.

Trace may pretend to be her daddy’s girl, even tells me she’s engaged, but I’ll show her that the only man she belongs to is me.

He thinks I came for a second chance, but all I want is revenge.

Jason Lane broke my heart when he left me, so I went back to my life in DC. Now, here I am once again in New Orleans.

And I’m on a mission to uncover all the deadly secrets that plague this city.

I may still love Jace, but even he has no idea who I really am, who I work for, and what my plans are while I’m here. Once my mission is complete, we’ll see how he likes being the one left behind.

JARED (Lane Brothers #4)

The Patriots left me bloody and broken in an alley, but it wasn’t them I feared.

I feared the wrath of Jared Lane, the only man I’ve ever loved. The man I betrayed.

Jared’s not the only one who cares about stopping the Patriots. I may have worked for them, but I am not one of them. I care about him and his family, and that’s exactly why I have to do everything I can to shut down this operation. Even if it means risking my life.

Paulette Hayes betrayed me.

My Paulie. A part of me is pissed that I let her deceive me. But when I find her in that alley on the verge of death, hear the doctor describe her injuries…my anger is redirected.

I’m a Navy SEAL who always gets the job done, and yet this mission isn’t like the others. Not when those sick lunatics who call themselves the Patriots are threatening my family. Not when my brother Roman is still MIA.

No matter the cost, I won’t let anyone hurt my family or take Paulie away from me.

ROMAN (Lane Brothers #5)

After the intense passion we shared, I hid Mel Dobson away from the world, including me.

It’s getting so hard to tell myself it’s just a mission as I ignore her calls and watch my family from a distance. The problem is that I started this mess so long ago, I can’t give up now.

I will find the names of the Patriots’ secret council, and then I will shut the extremist organization down once and for.

I just hope Mel is still waiting for me when I’m finally ready to go home.

Roman Lane was kind and sweet and the most passionate lover I’ve ever had, until he left me.

I try not to let it upset me. I’m a strong woman, dammit. I was raised by a cop.

But I don’t feel quite so strong when I find out Daddy was killed by the same men whom Roman hides among. The fool better have a good reason for willingly putting himself in danger.

Then there’s the baby growing inside me. My biggest fear now is that the father will never make it home to meet his child.

Download torrent
629.7 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
LANE BROTHERS: 5 Books Billionaire Mafia Romance Bundle - Kristina Weaver

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
UDP://TRACKER.PUBLICBT.COM:80/ANNOUNCE
UDP://TRACKER.OPENBITTORRENT.COM:80/ANNOUNCE
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce