Mansfield Park (1999) (on itunes) Jane Austen 1080p H.264 DTS-HD (moviesbyrizzo)

seeders: 4
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Summary:

This fun and sexy comedy tells a timelessly entertaining story where wealthy, secret passions and mischievous women put love to the test.. When a spirited young woman, Fanny Price, is sent away to live on the great country estate of her rich cousins, she's meant to learn the ways of proper society. But while Fanny learns "their" ways, she also enlightens them with a wit and sparkle all her own!

Files

Mansfield Park (1999) (on itunes) Jane Austen 1080p H.264 DTS-HD (moviesbyrizzo)
  • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.mkv (5.3 GB)
  • Itunes embedded cover art in video downloaded.jpg (180.6 KB)
  • subs (moviesbyrizzo) Arabic
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (102.2 KB)
    Dutch
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (69.7 KB)
    English
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (82.0 KB)
    French
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (91.6 KB)
    German
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (91.2 KB)
    Italian
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (85.6 KB)
    Romanian
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (87.8 KB)
    Russian
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (109.2 KB)
    Spanish
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (89.5 KB)
    Swedish
    • Mansfield Park DTS-HD AC3 (moviesbyrizzo) MULTISUB.srt (80.8 KB)

Description

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0178737/

1920 X 1040 H.264 video @5000k approx video bitrate - real nice picture quality we bring you on this -
video specs same as downloaded itunes video except for use of our toolkit to conform to the cut of
the Euro bluray disc version so our DTS-HD and AC3 dual tracks could be slipped in instead (PLUS all
HD subs we tried with this approach did in fact work instead with, a 9 second approx adjustment for
start position - the subs we include for you here are already adjusted for you - which only takes a
moment to do) We did suggest to the folks at NIKSE.DK who provide a donation supported subtitles
editor out of their website in Denmark that it would be useful to be able to edit a subtitle by instead
of modifying the start time by adjusting the amount of the sync settings for each sub each time by
having to calculate the amount of the adjustment manually, that it would be more user friendly to
be able to simply state the starting time for the sub, and the starting line number from where to make
the adjustment for the appropriate starting position. It's also annoying when you try to save the
adjustments you have made, and the subtitles editor program complains that you should use some
other filename for saving as the file you are working on (usually my own sub I've uploaded which needs
adjusting for some other video version) is "read only". It takes only a moment to change that setting
using the windows explorer facility to do this, but why bother?? The program should work intelligently
as does the German software company mp3tag which asks you if you wish to override the "read only"
setting as that is what makes sense to anyone looking at this from a user friendly design approach which
I always took to software design in accounting, database and point of sale applications when I was
in the software design/programming business using Microsoft Foxpro. So far no response from NIKSE.DK
website owners and that must have been a year ago now. The folks at mp3tag always respond quickly
and I hope to send a nice donation soon enough. I do encourage you
to do so if you use this program too.

1hr 51 minutes duration

1563k 6ch DTS-HD Master English audio track 1
224k Dolby AC3 Stereo alternate english audio track

Subtitles in English Arabic Dutch French German Italian Romanian Russian Spanish
and Swedish

Enjoy more of Jane Austen with the adventures of Miss Fanny Price - a woman of
mind to be elusive for the most part to men who seek her happiness as she has other
ideas in mind in this regard it seems. Oh well, she might seem to have given in at the end.

I love the gal who plays Mary Crawford, she isn't a witch at heart, nor is she negative in any
respect to what is beautiful decent and good. On the contrary, she is lovely and a best example
of a brunette spirited gal the planet could use much more of in what is truly important in
matters of the heart - real love and companionship of great merit.

Although my favourite is the gal who plays sister to "Fanny Price" . What supreme beauty - a joy
to behold, and ultimately who the planet should be filled in respect of womenfolk I submit.
Glorious beauty of mind spirit and countenance!

And truly sexy is the woman playing (born in Scotland it seems) Lady Betram, (Lindsay Duncan).
Now there's a gal to make Scotland proud - coulda sworn she was French at first sight however!
Young picture of her here:

Ms. Duncan (now 69 and celebrating a birthday) is honoured at our beauty website always at:
http://10mostbeautifulwomen.com/

We'll already have posted other several language offerings of this movie version (ITA/SPA in the full 1hr 51 min
length from bluray plus ENG-RUS Xvid) plus HDTV German only audio version - We'll be sure to add French as
soon as practicable - ta and merci

thanks for seeding

Michael Rizzo Chessman
(moviesbyrizzo)

Related Torrents

torrent name size uploader age seed leech
1.6 GB YIFY 7
years
22 7
2.1 GB michaelrizzo 2
years
12 2
1.9 GB michaelrizzo 5
years
9 4
3.8 GB michaelrizzo 5
years
5 4
3.1 GB michaelrizzo 2
years
4 1

Download torrent
5.3 GB
seeders:4
leechers:5

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
5.3 GB
seeders:4
leechers:5

Torrent hash: E362F1912F2C7B6CA8E0F736F8780C65734F9771