Master Your Communication - How to Talk to Anyone With Confidence - Master Your Life

seeders: 11
leechers: 5
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 69
  • Language: English

Files

[ DevCourseWeb.com ] Master Your Communication - How to Talk to Anyone With Confidence - Master Your Life
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • Master Your Communication.azw3 (610.8 KB)
    • Master Your Communication.epub (197.2 KB)
    • Master Your Communication.mobi (1.0 MB)
    • Master Your Communication.pdf (684.2 KB)

Description

Master Your Communication : How to Talk to Anyone With Confidence - Master Your Life

https://DevCourseWeb.com

English | December 20, 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0BQRSN6B8 | 105 pages | EPUB PDF MOBI | 5.26 Mb

Are you famous for being the lonely, quiet person at work or on your street who had zero social skills? Do people skip inviting you for get-togethers and parties? Perhaps you have given up on any hope of having a social life and resolved to live in a cottage somewhere with lots of cats. Trust me, I know the feeling because I have been where you are.

I know how uncomfortable and lonely it is to be socially awkward, to find it hard to maintain a simple conversation. Sometimes you feel like no one listens to you because you’re not that interesting. So, you just stay in your shell and poke your head out once in a while. But you don’t have to continue doing that. You no longer have to be lonely.Social skills, like many other things, can easily be learnt. All you have to do is be honest and determined about wanting to improve.

Download torrent
2.5 MB
seeders:11
leechers:5
Master Your Communication - How to Talk to Anyone With Confidence - Master Your Life

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2780/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2900/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.5 MB
seeders:11
leechers:5

Torrent hash: 1C0CD04019776ABDF7BF4002302374A6110AB858