(My) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys

seeders: 63
leechers: 10
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• (My) Truth_ Rape of the 2 Coreys.mp4 (629.8 MB)

Description

Corey Feldman’s Documentary ‘(My) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys’

It goes without saying that being a child star is tough. Not only do kids have to deal with the difficulties that come with growing up, but in Hollywood they’re also forced to handle these issues while facing celebrity problems as well. Exposing a child to the Hollywood environment can be extremely traumatic, and perhaps that is why so many child stars grow up to be unstable adults.

According to Corey Feldman, one of the most harmful and prevalent things in the movie industry is the rampant problems of sexual abuse. Feldman’s documentary Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys will be releasing later this month, detailing his own experiences as a former child actor. When he was young, Feldman starred in many classic films like The Goonies, Stand By Me, The Gremlins, as well as acting in The Lost Boys alongside his friend, the late Corey Haim.

MovieWeb reports that this documentary will be about the abuses inflicted on both Feldman and Haim. Unfortunately, even though the documentary is not even out yet, it may have already put Feldman’s life at risk. Hopefully Feldman will stay safe, and the documentary will be able to shine a light on the sexual abuse issues that plague the movie industry.

Source.

Download torrent
629.8 MB
seeders:63
leechers:10
(My) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce