Polish Wedding (1998) 2GB H.264 AC3 from DVD (moviesbyrizzo) multisub

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Polish Wedding 2GB H.264 AC3 from DVD (moviesbyrizzo)
  • Polish Wedding 2GB H.264 AC3 from DVD (moviesbyrizzo).mp4 (1.8 GB)
  • English subtitles folder
    • Polish Wedding 2GB H.264 AC3 from DVD (moviesbyrizzo).srt (53.8 KB)
    Polish subtitles folder
    • Polish Wedding 2GB H.264 AC3 from DVD (moviesbyrizzo).srt (49.1 KB)
    Spanish subs
    • Polish Wedding 2GB H.264 AC3 from DVD (moviesbyrizzo).srt (47.4 KB)

Description

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119910/

720 X 480 H.264 video from DVD @2000k video bitrate
448k Dolby AC3 6ch English audio subs found for Polish and Spanish
English subs extracted from DVD

Stars Gabriel Byrne (Millers Crossing) and Claire Danes as a gal from Poland or with Polish ancestry perhaps

The people from Poland who I've met in Canada - including Leanna from my days in Grade 10+ high school (I thought
she was Ukrainian from what someone had said - however turned out she was Polish) - was the gal with the
most beautiful looks and spirit in the entire Province in which I went to school studying Electronics in those
early days here. She was supreme with beauty! And I've never seen any better of school kids here since.

I also recall Elizabeth, a Government (Crown attorney) Lawyer in Ontario who looked like a more beautiful
Jessica Lange with the spirit of dear Melanie Griffith too - wow! What sheer beauty of spirit and countenance -
shoulda married her!

Then there was Alexandra and her husband who I met while assisting at at Computer Centre here where I
did up resume's for new immigrants like them many years ago now, as a volunteer. They were so nice
to deal with, I gave them an entire office full of new and expensive furniture when I was in a move to
a small town in Ontario called Whitby back around 2000 - Other than my "brother" Clement (Italian stock -
a man who is supreme in all respects) and Jose (my great brother-in-law from Chile who is just as good
as Clement at heart) - Alexandra's husband and their friends were the nicest men and women I've met
in this country - Germanic in spirit as they were but with human beauty of spirit and intelligence
of humanistic warmth I have not seen anywhere else i have to add. Except for French additionally
of course - more about that in a different upload.

All I can say is that such folks deserve the best treatment and environment in which to live free
of some of the stupidities shown in this movie such as having such beautiful folks rudely mistreated
or spoken to, or given jobs to clean "latrines" in order to destroy heir human superiority perhaps
and make them "equals' to the inane.

Hope for an HDTV version or blu-ray disc too perhaps

thanks for seeding - the best Poles are the best equally to anything else there that is
humanly as great I say!

Michael Rizzo Chessman
(moviesbyrizzo)

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Polish Wedding (1998) 2GB H.264 AC3 from DVD (moviesbyrizzo) multisub

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce