seeders: 0
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by Hematuria in TV > HD

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Season 1
  • PullingWithTheParents-S01E01.mp4 (2.1 GB)
  • PullingWithTheParents-S01E02.mp4 (2.1 GB)
  • PullingWiththeParents-S01E03.mp4 (2.1 GB)
  • PullingWiththeParents-S01E04.mp4 (2.1 GB)
  • PullingWiththeParents-S01E05.mp4 (2.2 GB)
  • PullingWiththeParents-S01E06.mp4 (1.8 GB)

Description

Pulling With My Parents
https://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/1079205-pulling-with-my-parents/

Pulling with my Parents is a brand new six part series starting on RTÉ2, Monday, 14th October at 9.30pm which follows young singletons from across the country who are stuck in a merry-go-round of bad dates and dating apps. Jaded with swiping left or right, ghosting and disastrous dates, these singletons are taking drastic action and handing over the reins to their parents to give their dating profiles a full make-over to crack the cupid conundrum.

Parents of lovelorn millennials will roll up their sleeves to give their little angels' dating profiles an old fashioned overhaul, replacing saucy selfies with something more becoming in order to find them suitable suitors.

As well as a crash course in emojis, the parents will look to the more traditional routes to find their loved ones a date. Will a small ad in the Farmers Journal be just the ticket? What about the talent at the local GAA club or does one of the neighbours have a niece just home from Australia?

In this warm and funny series, we'll explore the deepest corners of the generation gap, enjoy some good old fashioned romance with a side of cringe and endeavour to answer the age old question, does Mam really know best?

Download torrent
12.5 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Pulling With the Parents-S01.1080p.HDTV.x264-Hematuria.mp4

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
12.5 GB
seeders:0