updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 30
  • Language: English

Files

Quantum Gods by J. R. Rain EPUB
  • Quantum Gods by J. R. Rain.epub (381.2 KB)
  • _ uploads will cease (your support needed - urgent - goal).txt (0.7 KB)
  • _ free audiobook version.txt (0.9 KB)

Description

xx

Life isn’t so terrible for newly-coined physicist Mira Verborgen when she’s chosen for a cushy internship at CERN, located at the France-Switzerland border.

After all, she gets to work side by side with dreamy physicist, Giancarlo Colombo, and be on the cutting edge of the latest particle accelerator experiments—that is, until she inadvertently becomes part of a megalomaniac’s ruthless plan for world domination.

Instead of exploring her budding relationship with Giancarlo, their relationship is cut short—along with their material existence. Indeed, the pair develop a startling and powerful mutation... one that puts them in the crosshairs of Swiss, French, and American governments.

With CERN held hostage by Dr. Orlov and his rapidly-evolving powers, do Mira and Giancarlo have what it takes to own their own mutations and protect the free world before it’s too late?

WHAT READERS ARE SAYING:

★★★★★ “An international thriller adventure with twists, turns and challenges that will blow your mind. It’s clever, it’s brilliant, it’s geeky. Every page is exciting. It’s a rollicking international adventure thriller that’s packed densely with science, superscience, science fiction, pop culture, humor and more twists and turns than I expected. It was ever so much fun to get inside the mind of a very intelligent protagonist who makes no apologies for a high IQ. And you’ll meet great villains you will love to hate! I guess you might have to be on the smart side to understand some of the science concepts in this book, but even if you don’t know what quantum physics is, the superheroine who uses her brainpower for good, not evil, is compelling and funny and just downright adorably smart. And you will be entertained and learn so much cool sciencey stuff if you read this book. This was a rollicking thrill ride! I hope it becomes a movie because it deserves it. When do we ever get such a brilliant heroine? What a treat!” —Amazon review

xx

Download torrent
382.8 KB
seeders:14
leechers:2

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce