Star Wars - 1977 Original Theatrical Cut (DVD)

seeders: 8
leechers: 20
updated:
Added by JaredsDad in Movies > DVD

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 63
  • Language: English

Files

Description

"Luke Skywalker joins forces with a Jedi Knight, a cocky pilot, a Wookiee and two droids to save the galaxy from the Empire's world-destroying battle station, while also attempting to rescue Princess Leia from the mysterious Darth Vader." IMDb

This is the 2 disc limited edition UK DVD 2006 release of "Star Wars - Episode IV - A New Hope" which also included the original 1977 Theatrical cut of the movie on the 2nd disc.
The runtime for disc 1 is 120 minutes
The runtime for disc 2 is 116 minutes

Disc 2 is presented in Dolby 2.0 Stereo and 4:3 format (AR 2:35-1).
"The 2006 DVD reissue contains a "bonus disc" which features the unaltered, pre-special edition film, with the original opening crawl (without the "Episode IV: A New Hope" subtitle) and the 1993 LaserDisc sound mix without C-3PO's "tractor beam description" and Stormtrooper "close the blast doors" lines. This is the first and only time that this version will be available on video in regular DVD".
IMDb

Both discs have been cloned using DVDfab 13, Nothing has been compressed, all menus and bonus features etc are intact.
Cover and disc scans are included.

Please note that I am unable to read any comments left on my uploads due to the VPN pop-up that always appears, even though I do use one.

Download torrent
13.4 GB
seeders:8
leechers:20

Download torrent
13.4 GB
seeders:8
leechers:20

Torrent hash: D4E277F24E7F7548B8C47E582AD517E5F712DDDA