The final error in the Conrad Black fiasco - Michael Rizzo Chessman (consultant opinion)

seeders: 21
leechers: 7
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• The final error in the Conrad Black fiasco - Michael Rizzo Chessman (consultant opinion).pdf (442.1 KB)

Description

This item speaks to the campaign I mounted sending a quarter of a million targeted and personalized emails to lawyers
at the top Lawfirms in America and Europe - 100,000 lawyers in all, at the time in almost daily contact with Conrad Black
to keep him informed including sending him copies of email responses received

My background having studies Commercial law at the University level, along with Financial Accounting (same)
plus having dealt with a "Non compete clause" when I signed on as "Sales Manager" at the worlds top
Computer Franchising chain at the time (Computerland - IBM-Apple brand Official dealer/vendors)
where I personally hired and trained staff in accounting procedures, Computerized software for accounting
and the basics of what was needed knowledge to rightly suggest Computer hardware/software configurations
for various end user requirements, I also ran coaching sessions in Human relations given my background
imparting the same sort of knowledge and training during my time associated with The Dale Carnegie
organization (I won the Human relations award by the way during my time there).

Enjoy the read, it lays the blame in the black affair squarely on the right shoulders
Michael Rizzo Chessman
michaelchessman dot com / eurohumanist dot com

Download torrent
442.1 KB
seeders:21
leechers:7
The final error in the Conrad Black fiasco - Michael Rizzo Chessman (consultant opinion)

Trackers

tracker name
UDP://TRACKER.LEECHERS-PARADISE.ORG:6969/ANNOUNCE
UDP://TRACKER.COPPERSURFER.TK:6969/ANNOUNCE
UDP://TRACKER.OPENTRACKR.ORG:1337/ANNOUNCE
UDP://TRACKER.ZER0DAY.TO:1337/ANNOUNCE
UDP://EDDIE4.NL:6969/ANNOUNCE
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
442.1 KB
seeders:21
leechers:7

Torrent hash: 55FEB597110F8E091C22966AC665C4AA8E816DEE