The Power to Sell Anything - Create and Scale to a 7 + Figure E-Commerce Business using Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

seeders: 21
leechers: 4
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 107
  • Language: English

Files

[ DevCourseWeb.com ] The Power to Sell Anything - Create and Scale to a 7 + Figure E-Commerce Business using Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • KonstantinosDoulgeridis-ThePowertoSellAnything.epub (11.4 MB)

Description

The Power to Sell Anything: Create and Scale to a 7+ Figure E-Commerce Business using Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

https://DevCourseWeb.com

July 1, 2021 | ASIN: B098KMG52J | English | 218 pages | EPUB | 11.35 MB

Have you been struggling to find answers about Facebook and Instagram ads?You’re not alone. When I was getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads, I had a lot of trouble finding the answers to questions I had such as, “How does the Facebook Algorithm work?“. When I couldn’t find the answers to these questions even after buying expensive courses from Facebook Ad ‘gurus’, I had to learn on my own through spending over 16 million dollars on Facebook ads.After helping my clients achieve millions in sales, I decided that I wanted to write this book to help anyone who is in the same situation I was in years ago.In this book, I reveal my little known techniques such as The Blender Method, The Crazy Method, The Simple Method, and the MOB Strategy that will help you multiply your money through Facebook and Instagram ads.If you’ve ever tried using Facebook or Instagram ads and gotten no or minimal results, this book is a must read.If you’ve spent hours on Google and Youtube attempting to figure out how to make the most of your Facebook pixel, this book is a must read.Get your copy today by clicking on the 'Buy Now' button right now!

Download from free file storage

Download torrent
11.4 MB
seeders:21
leechers:4
The Power to Sell Anything - Create and Scale to a 7 + Figure E-Commerce Business using Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2780/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2900/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
11.4 MB
seeders:21
leechers:4

Torrent hash: E0F34E6FC75151389E684F218E9E6DA5E50E9489