• TutsGalaxy.com.txt (0.0 KB)
  • [Tutsgalaxy.com] - 33 Amber & Teal - Cinematic Color Grading in Photoshop
    • TutsGalaxy.com.txt (0.0 KB)
    • 3_curves_original.jpg (662.8 KB)
    • 3.MP4 (19.8 MB)
    • 1.MP4 (40.6 MB)
    • 2.MP4 (93.4 MB)
    • 4.MP4 (204.0 MB)
  • Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid_-_www.demonoid.pw_.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Read Me.txt (0.1 KB)

Description

Description

Welcome to my course “Amber & Teal – Cinematic Color Grading with Photoshop”. In this course I will show you how to style your photos by adding the Amber & Teal color grading, derived from the silver screen coloring techniques. We will be working with 3 different portraits and with 3 different methods – starting with Color Lookup Tool, next using Color Balance Adjustment Layer and finally we will add color grading to the third image with my favourite photoshop tool – the Curves. In this course you will also learn how to remove a color cast from an image and how to use the Adobe color wheel to fine tune your images. When you join me in the course you will get instant access to 4 high quality photos which we will use as a base during the hands-on part of the course. You will get the original files and final versions with all editable Photoshop layers included.

Working with the supporting materials is an extremely effective way to master Photoshop techniques. They allow you to start the course immediately with no time wasted on research and preparations.

Even if you don’t have experience with Photoshop you will be able to follow me along and starting with simple techniques you will gradually build up your skills.

Join me and let’s together unlock hidden potential in your photographs. See you inside the course!
Who is the target audience?

Take this course if you want to learn in detail powerful and flexible Photoshop techniques to improve your photos
Take this course if you are curious about coloring techniques behind striking portraits
Take this course if you are an artist and would like to introduce digital techniques in your creative process
Take this course if you want to learn how to create digital artwork that sells well on image stocks like Sutterstock, iStock, Alamy and others
Take this course if you want to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
Take this course if you love cinema & photography!

Requirements

Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough.
No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
We will work with high quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!

Download torrent
358.5 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Udemy - Amber & Teal – Cinematic Color Grading in Photoshop

Trackers

tracker name
udp://inferno.demonoid.pw:3391/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce