Added by tutsgalaxy in Other > Tutorials

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 77
  • Language: English

Files

Real Estate Sourcing Business in a Box
  • TutsGalaxy.com.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid_-_www.demonoid.pw_.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Read Me.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Real Estate Sourcing Business in a Box.zip (592.6 MB)

Description

Description

This one of a kind course package gives you immediate access to a powerful property sourcing systemUse this system to quickly replace your 9-5 job or supplement your income with a new revenue stream.Generate an average of $2000/month from finder’s fees with just a few hours of work per month. How is this possible? Once you have the system up and running all you need to do is connect sellers and buyers, sit back and wait for your 1-3% finder’s fee. 1-3% sounds like a small amount right? But not on a $500,000 property – that’s between $5,000-$15,000 on one deal alone, all within a couple of hours of work for you.All you need to do is set up a website (provided!) between buyers and sellers and use the traffic strategies (provided!) to build your lead list and investor list.

Included:

Course Content – 5+ hours of video on how to set up your site, get traffic and source deals.

Ready Made Website – A complete property sourcing website created for you. Simple installation and customization.

Getting Online Checklist -Not technical? A complete checklist is provided to give to a freelancer to launch your business for <£100 using outsourcers

Clickfunnels Templates – An alternative (non-Wordpress) based website solution for those who want a less technical route to market.

Ready to get started?

Do You Want To Learn How to Make $100K a Year?

The products I develop and launch to the public are always built out of a need I have in my own businesses. This property sourcing business in a box is no different.

Making money online is a dream for a lot of people. Besides the fact that you can make thousands of dollars a month there is also a freedom with working online that you just can’t ever get from a 9-5 job. You’re the boss, you work as much or as little as you want…

It took me a while to work out how to generate the bulk of my income from online products and systems. Now I’ve hit success I want to share these systems and processes with others.

To succeed online and in property sourcing there’s no need to reinvent the wheel. Instead you need to see what’s working and duplicate those methods in your own particular area. Save yourself years of trial and error by starting with a system that already works.

I’ve already researched, tested, experimented and proved this system for capturing property leads and sourcing them to professional investors.

Can you better? Probably!

But starting with a foundation that is already working will save you a lot of time, anxiety and sleepless nights!

I’ve gone ahead and built the website. I’ve tested the template for conversion and packaged it all up in a format that’s easy for you to download and install. I’ve also gone ahead and provided you with the step by step training required to get the system up and running and generating income.
Who is the target audience?

Anyone looking to set up an automatic real estate lead generation business for passive income

Requirements

Basic computer skills or willingness to learn (Also non technical alternatives are available in the course)
Willingness to put in some up front work to build the business infrastructure

Download torrent
592.6 MB
seeders:12
leechers:38
Udemy - Real Estate Sourcing Business in a Box

Trackers

tracker name
udp://inferno.demonoid.pw:3391/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce