Various Artists - The Many Faces Of Queen: A Journey Through The Inner World Of Queen (2018) (3CD's Box Set) [320 KBPS] (pradyutvam)

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
updated:
Added by pradyutvam3 in Music > Album

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

VA - The Many Faces Of Queen A Journey Through The Inner World Of Queen (2018) (3CD's Box Set) VA - The Many Faces Of Queen_CD1_mp3
  • tracklist.txt (0.6 KB)
  • folder.jpg (145.9 KB)
  • 07. Smile - April Lady.mp3 (6.4 MB)
  • 06. Smile - Step on Me.mp3 (7.4 MB)
  • 01. Larry Lurex - Going Back.mp3 (7.7 MB)
  • 12. Smile - Blag.mp3 (7.7 MB)
  • 05. Larry Lurex - I Can Hear Music.mp3 (7.7 MB)
  • 02. Queen - Mad the Swine.mp3 (7.8 MB)
  • 03. Eddie Howell, Brian May & Freddie Mercury - The Man From Manhattan.mp3 (7.8 MB)
  • 08. Smile - Doin' All Right.mp3 (8.9 MB)
  • 10. Smile - Polar Bear.mp3 (9.2 MB)
  • 09. Smile - Earth.mp3 (9.3 MB)
  • 04. Carmine Appice Feat. Brian May - Nobody Knew (Black White House).mp3 (11.2 MB)
  • 11. Eddie Howell, Brian May & Freddie Mercury - The Man From Manhattan (Back Again).mp3 (11.3 MB)
VA - The Many Faces Of Queen_CD3_mp3
  • tracklist.txt (0.7 KB)
  • folder.jpg (145.9 KB)
  • 02. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Flash.mp3 (6.4 MB)
  • 08. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Love of My Life (For Piano & Orchestra).mp3 (6.5 MB)
  • 03. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Love of My Life.mp3 (7.7 MB)
  • 10. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - We Are the Champions.mp3 (8.0 MB)
  • 07. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Play the Game.mp3 (8.3 MB)
  • 04. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Under Pressure.mp3 (9.5 MB)
  • 05. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Don't Stop Me Now.mp3 (11.1 MB)
  • 06. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Killer Queen.mp3 (11.7 MB)
  • 01. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - We Will Rock You.mp3 (14.0 MB)
  • 09. Tolga Kashif With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Bohemian Rhapsody.mp3 (14.5 MB)
VA - The Many Faces Of Queen_CD2_mp3
  • tracklist.txt (0.9 KB)
  • folder.jpg (145.9 KB)
  • 05. Paul Shortino, Bob Kulick & Nick Dio - We Will Rock You.mp3 (4.9 MB)
  • 03. Tommy Aldridge & Rudy Sarzo - Another One Bites the Dust.mp3 (8.0 MB)
  • 02. Carmine Appice, Tony Franklin & Marty Friedman - Sheer Heart Attack.mp3 (8.1 MB)
  • 06. Carmine Appice, Robby Krieger, Bob Kulick & Michael Sherwood - We Are the Champions.mp3 (8.5 MB)
  • 10. James LaBrie, Bob Kulick & Ricky Phillips - One Vision.mp3 (8.7 MB)
  • 07. Lemmy Kilmister, Rudy Sarzo, Tommy Aldridge & Bob Kulick - Tie Your Mother Down.mp3 (8.8 MB)
  • 09. Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Tommy Aldridge & Rudy Sarzo - Keep Yourself Alive.mp3 (8.9 MB)
  • 01. Robin McAuley, Bob Kulick & Ricky Phillips - I Want It All.mp3 (9.6 MB)
  • 08. Jake E. Lee, Glenn Hughes, Carmine Appice & Tony Franklin - Get Down Make Love.mp3 (9.7 MB)
  • 04. Bob Kulick, Bruce Kulick, Eric Singer & Ricky Phillips - Save Me.mp3 (9.7 MB)
  • 11. John Bush, Jason Ian, Scott Ian & Zachary Throne - It's Late.mp3 (14.7 MB)

Description

Quote:

Few bands embodied the pure excess of the '70s like Queen. Embracing the exaggerated pomp of progressive rock and heavy metal, as well as vaudevillian music hall, the British quartet delved deeply into camp and bombast, creating a huge, mock-operatic sound with layered guitars and overdubbed vocals. Queen's music was a bizarre yet highly accessible fusion of the macho and the fey. For years, their albums boasted the motto "no synthesizers were used on this record," signaling their allegiance with the legions of post-Led Zeppelin hard rock bands. In The Many Faces of Queen we will delve into the inner world of the legendary British foursome including their early recordings, collaborations and their fantastic repertoire. With remastered sound and fantastic artwork, The Many Faces Of Queen is an essential addition to your rock music collection. Also, remember that the album is not available on any streaming platform.

MP3 CBR320 | 310 MB | Classic Rock / Hard Rock / Pop Rock | 2:08:40

Quote:

Donators:  1>Esper

Help me By donating A seedbox or sharing with me!

Disc 1
1. Going Back - Larry Lurex
2. Mad The Swine - Queen
3. The Man From Manhattan - Eddie Howell, Brian May & Freddie Mercury
4. Nobody Knew (Black White House) - Carmine Appice Feat. Brian May
5. I Can Hear Music - Larry Lurex
6. Step On Me - Smile
7. April Lady - Smile
8. Doin’ All Right - Smile
9. Earth - Smile
10. Polar Bear - Smile
11. The Man From Manhattan (Back Again) - Eddie Howell, Brian May & Freddie Mercury
12. Blag - Smile

Disc 2
1. I Want It All - Robin McAuley, Bob Kulick & Ricky Phillips
2. Sheer Heart Attack - Carmine Appice, Tony Franklin & Marty Friedman
3. Another One Bites The Dust - Tommy Aldridge & Rudy Sarzo
4. Save Me - Bob Kulick, Bruce Kulick, Eric Singer & Ricky Phillips
5. We Will Rock You - Paul Shortino, Bob Kulick & Nick Dio
6. We Are The Champions - Carmine Appice, Robby Krieger, Bob Kulick & Michael Sherwood
7. Tie Your Mother Down - Lemmy, Rudy Sarzo, Tommy Aldridge & Bob Kulick
8. Get Down Make Love - Jake E. Lee, Glenn, Hughes, Carmine Appice & Tony Franklin
9. Keep Yourself Alive - Yngwie Malmsteen, Tommy Aldridge & Rudy Sarzo
10. One Vision - James LeBrie, Bob Kulick & Ricky Phillips
11. It’s Late - John Bush, Jason Ian, Scott Ian & Zachary Throne

Disc 3
1. The Queen Symphony - We Will Rock You
2. Queen Symphony - Flash
3. Queen Symphony - Love Of My Life
4. Queen Symphony - Under Pressure
5. Queen Symphony - Don’t Stop Me Now
6. Queen Symphony - Killer Queen
7. Queen Symphony - Play The Game
8. Queen Symphony - Love Of My Life (For Piano & Orchestra)
9. Queen Symphony - Bohemian Rhapsody
10. Queen Symphony - We Are The Champions

Download torrent
299.7 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
Various Artists - The Many Faces Of Queen: A Journey Through The Inner World Of Queen (2018) (3CD's Box Set) [320 KBPS] (pradyutvam)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2740/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
299.7 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2

Torrent hash: EDE902E6040E3A02A6317440E5936DE9AA87D4A4