Added by IGGGAMESCOM in Games > PC Game

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 31
  • Language: English

Files

• VR.HOT.v0.9.5.zip (11.7 GB)

Description

Anti virus warning? It’s false positive. The method used to crack games is similar to the method used to code malware! Anti-virus programs will detect the crack as a virus and delete it, even though it isn’t! ?

Quote:

Title: VR HOT
Genre: Casual, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: VR HOT
Publisher: VR HOT
Release Date: 6 May, 2021

About This Game
VR HOT is a VR adult experience for creating and interacting with dream partners (m/f). It gives you the opportunity to explore your most intimate desires in a non-judgmental surrounding. VR HOT offers a virtual environment and a construction kit for dream partners and the interaction with them.

System Requirements

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: Windows 10Processor: Intel i5 series or AMD Ryzen 5Memory: 16 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GTX 1080 TiDirectX: Version 11Storage: 20 GB available spaceVR Support: SteamVRAdditional Notes: Steam VR needs to be installed. All SteamVR-compatible headsets (not standalone) should be compatible. Compatibility tested and confirmed for Oculus Quest 1 (with Link) and Valve Index.

Recommended:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: Windows 10Processor: Intel i7-7XXX series or AMD Ryzen 7Memory: 32 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia RTX 3070DirectX: Version 11Storage: 20 GB available spaceVR Support: SteamVRAdditional Notes: Steam VR needs to be installed. All SteamVR-compatible headsets (not standalone) should be compatible. Compatibility tested and confirmed for Oculus Quest 1 (with Link) and Valve Index.

Download torrent
11.7 GB
seeders:14
leechers:18
VR HOT v0.9.5

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce