Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, Time of Legends, Horus Heresy, Warhammer Horror, Necromunda Complete Novels

seeders: 32
leechers: 9
updated:
Added by NeverWinter in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Description

NOVELS ONLY, no audiobooks/no Rulebooks

this collection was created more than one year ago aiming to gather all the WH books in one big folder believing that the average reader doesn't have time to browse many sites in order to find the wanted book.

I have never read any of those books yet thus i'm sorry if they are located in the wrong place, i'm currently relying on the online available sources.

The books were gathered from many users & private collections (which i'll be forever grateful). I also want to point out that this collection is not a mere copy/paste:

- All the books were renamed properly: author's name surname - Book title (Serie, Book number)
- All the books marked with [Retail] & (Retail) are 100% same as the original one from the stores
- All the books marked with (retail) are coming from other online sources but i firmly believe they were purchased and untouched
- Few books have various copies of them (different sizes, yet same book), i kept them because i lack the knowledge (and time) to properly check which one is better to keep.
- Books will also come in different format (i did not converter them, i found them like you see them)
- around 70 books will be doubled (this because the same books appears to be in different series/anthologies)

the main point of this collection is making WH books available in their best format, yet a proper sorting is needed so, if you find any errors/misplaced/bad formatted books please let me know

for this release any feedback is very welcome

Warhammer Discord

Enjoy!

Download torrent
5.6 GB
seeders:32
leechers:9
Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, Time of Legends, Horus Heresy, Warhammer Horror, Necromunda Complete Novels

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.0o.is:6969/announce
https://tracker.nanoha.org:443/announce
https://tracker.nitrix.me:443/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
5.6 GB
seeders:32
leechers:9

Torrent hash: 560981C969FC7E2A59523A924F4C966DB693E198