Files

WinSnap v5.2.9 incl Patch [CrackingPatching]
  • dbcrack.com.URL (0.2 KB)
  • How to Install.txt (3.3 KB)
  • Like Us Facebook.URL (0.3 KB)
  • Password is 123.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Patch.zip (452.7 KB)
  • Setup.exe (3.9 MB)
  • Support Us CrackingPatching.com.URL (0.3 KB)

Description

Source:

Quote:

https://crackingpatching.com

Description:
Finally, I figured out how to make this program work on x64 systems, and now I can share with you with peace of mind, but more on that later, but for now let's go directly to the description of the utility. Here is my favorite development for capturing images from your monitor, after you can edit them, you can download WinSnap from our project in the full news.
The program will allow you to simultaneously capture several objects at once, for example the active window and any control element. Naturally, you can grab the area you selected, an arbitrary rectangular area, there is a built-in function for processing rounded edges. Of course, for all captures you will use "hotkeys" - you can configure them in a specialized menu, actually from the screenshot, I think this and so you can see. WinSnap has a multilingual interface, Russian support is also present, there are not many settings in general, so there should be no problems in the proceedings, I set all the parameters I needed in about a minute.
WinSnap can take pictures in the format and quality you want, especially JPG, but I'm used to taking pictures in PNG. You can immediately add some simple effects to the picture, for example, a shadow, reflection, outline and others, you can also uncheck the cursor, that is, it will not be displayed, this is at your discretion. WinSnap has a print mode and a preview, if you are working in Windows 7 or Vista, then you can remove the transparent background in the pictures.
Now regarding the WinSnap hack, if you have an x86 operating system, then there are no problems, just copy the patch from the desired folder to the root, run it and get to work. If you have an x64 system, then you also need to copy the patch, run it, after that the program will still not work, so I immediately added the WinSnap.key file to the root of the application, otherwise registration will not work, it will also not work if the program does not portable, so that's what I'm posting. In general, here is such a utility, its popularity is not as great as among some competitors, but I really like it, I gladly switched to WinSnap again after PickPick.

Developer: NTWind Software
License: ShareWare
Language: Multi

How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). That is all, Done & enjoy.

Write Us if needed:
https://crackingpatching.com/contact_us-html

Download torrent
4.4 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
WinSnap v5.2.9 incl Patch [CrackingPatching]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce