Your Name (Kimi no Na wa) (2016) [BD 1080p Hi10P 5.1 AAC dual-audio][kuchikirukia]v3.mkv

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by DarkRips in Anime > Subbed

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Your Name (Kimi no Na wa) (2016) [BD 1080p Hi10P 5.1 AAC dual-audio][kuchikirukia]v3.mkv (5.3 GB)

Description

Thanks for downloading, Enjoy your Anime (o˘◡˘o)

Same encode as my single-audio release since the JP BD is superior.
Japanese default as always on my releases.
Japanese songs for both audio tracks because that’s how I roll.
QAAC q127

Main sub track is MTBB with added honorifics and the American southern accent largely removed.
Signs are MTBB with an additional one of mine.

Ok, so now both the UK and US BDs is out and I've had a chance to listen to them. The UK still has the issues mentioned in my dual-audio v2 where the songs are botched. As for the US BD, it's English songs only. Secondly, it has songs that almost drown out dialogue and is just weaker where it needs to pop. So I've decided to just finish what I started with the dual-audio v2 and take the UK dub (Japanese songs) and replace every song possible with those from the JP BD.
I dislike the presentation of the US dub so much I'm not even going to go tack it on.

Download torrent
5.3 GB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Your Name (Kimi no Na wa) (2016) [BD 1080p Hi10P 5.1 AAC dual-audio][kuchikirukia]v3.mkv

Trackers

tracker name
http://nyaa.tracker.wf:7777/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
5.3 GB
seeders:8
leechers:0

Torrent hash: A5E19CDF7CA9CE9F5C57CCF300FB071CBEDB2AFA