Amai Liu - My New White Stepdaddy 2

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Amai Liu - My New White Stepdaddy 2.wmv (513.8 MB)
  • screens.jpg (1.3 MB)
  • 1.jpg (145.4 KB)
  • 00_22_01.jpg (124.9 KB)
  • 00_12_54.jpg (115.6 KB)
  • 00_18_13.jpg (113.9 KB)
  • 00_11_23.jpg (113.6 KB)

Description

Review by Bill The Hobbyist: If your like me, Amai Liu doesn’t even have to appear on the screen before I get a woody. Just knowing she is in a scene gets me rock hard right off. As her new stepdaddy is trying to learn Asian cultures, Amai steps in to help, including giving him a taste of her sweet cute Asian body. OK, I must pause for a moment, cause Amai has some of the sweetest boobies with so nice suckable nipples, I bust a nut when all she does is take off her top. They got to feel great. Sorry, I always get carried away with Amai’s boobies, but who doesn’t. Now back to the review. Amai delivers very strong acting skills with energy and plays her role extremely well. Orally, she works his cock over and they way she pops just his head in and out of her mouth is a nut buster in itself. A very powerful fuck is delivered in every position from riding high and slamming in reverse cowgirl to fantastic shots of her lickable asshole while in doggie. After fucking her stepdaddy every way she could, she takes a great facial with that cute smile of hers. Strong scene that I came so many times I lost count.

Positions: Oral, Sixty-Nine, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggie, Spooning, Facial

Duration: 31m7s
Format: WMV
Resolution: 720x400
Video bit rate: 2015Kbps
Audio: 44100KHz, 2 ch, 192Kbps

Download torrent
515.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2

Trackers

tracker name