leechers: 0
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 37
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Rock Bottom.zip (2.3 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Rock Bottom

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | May 12th, 2020 | ISBN: 140032954X | 108 pages | EPUB | 2.26 MB
A memoir from childhood neglect, emotional abuse, and a broken home to a teenage pregnancy. Difficulty in trusting others led to a battle of depression and uncertainty in where life was headed. The teenage pregnancy led to a difficult marriage filled with lies, affairs, drug involvement, and eventually a painful divorce. Growing up with a narcissistic mother and alcoholic father led to making difficult decisions with very little guidance.

Shortly after the divorce I found myself involved in two more bad relationships with narcissists that took advantage of my empathy and robbed me. I lost my home, battled high debts, and my children lost their father due to drugs. Life seemed impossible. Tragic events took a toll on my mental and physical health. When the nightmares, depression, and anxiety consumed me I turned to therapy. I began taking prescription medications to help.

The meds caused severe side effects that led to more poor choices. I contemplated working in a gentlemens club. I ended up in a relationship with my husbandÆs brother and quit eating for several months. My story is a reminder of how childhood trauma leads to the choices we make as adults, but there is hope. Without faith and prayer, I would have never made it out alive. God took my pain to use it for the greater good when I gave my life to him. He turned all of my mistakes and losses around to help me get where I am today in healthy relationships, with an education, and out of depression. You are never too far gone.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.3 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Rock Bottom

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc