seeders: 5
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 27
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - Simple Character Lip Sync.zip (408.6 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Simple Character Lip Sync

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 25 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 17m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 542 MB

Breathe life into your animated characters by giving them a voice! In this animation class, you will build on your simple animation knowledge and put words and dialogue into your characters' mouths. I'll walk you through a simple process in which you'll learn to rig a simple talking character for animation.
I'll briefly cover simple character illustration before creating the various mouth shapes characters will need. Then, once we import the character into After Effects, I'll teach you a simple way to have them lip sync to dialogue in a quick and effective way.
Here is the character we will animate:

What You'll Learn
Design a Character in Illustrator. We'll begin by designing your character's head in Illustrator.
Create Lip Sync Mouth Positions. You'll create the 14 key shapes your character will need to speak.
Rigging in After Effects. I will give you a quick and simple way to set up the rigging for your character's mouth ready for animation.
Lip Sync to Dialogue. You'll learn how to quickly get your character speaking using a short clip of audio dialogue.
What You'll Do
You will design and animate a talking character! This course is a brief primer in a core aspect of character animation - lip sync. Using the strengths of After Effects to create fun movement for character animation, we will give you the tools to create great talking characters!
Deliverable. You'll create a simple talking character animation using Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
Details. You'll start with creating a simple character in Adobe Illustrator along with 14 mouth-design assets. You'll take your character into After Effects and assign motions to an audio track. I'll show you a simple way to effectively sync mouth movements to dialogue.
Collaboration. As you go through the class, update your project to share your progress with your fellow students. Give each other critical feedback.
Specs. By the end of the class, you will have successfully created an animation of a talking character.
Be sure to check out my first class, Simple Character Animation, for a basic breakdown of getting your characters walking.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
408.6 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Simple Character Lip Sync

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce