[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Travel Photography- Improve Photo Editing and Level Up your Instagram Game

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 105
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - Travel Photography- Improve Photo Editing and Level Up your Instagram Game.zip (757.1 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Travel Photography: Improve Photo Editing and Level Up your Instagram Game

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 24 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 58m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 761 MB

​Take your images to the next level, by mastering some of the basic post-processing techniques.
In today's world, we are posting billions of photos each day and we do crazy things that sometimes aren't quite safe or reasonable, but we do all it takes to get that perfect shot! I am going to teach you how to take it one step further, and invest a little bit of your time in editing those awesome shots.
The easy tips and tricks that you're gonna learn will definitely make your images more professional, and it will make them stand out from the rest, which also means your audience will notice the quality of your images and you will receive a better engagement rate on Instagram or any other social media that you're using.
This class is perfect for photography enthusiasts, travelers, bloggers, or even brands that simply want to provide better quality content to their audience and leverage the power of social media. 
You will be learning the following things:
- Blending two images into one
- Horizon level straightening 
- Object removal
- Sky replacement
- Basic crop and stretch
- Mastering masks
- Color Correction
- Lightning Correction
- Contrast Correction
- Sharpening
- Exporting

An expensive camera won't make you a better photographer
After you finish this class, you'll have enough knowledge to take any photo and really improve it without having to spend thousands of dollars on expensive cameras and gear, or different editing tools. The class is easy to follow and adapt to, as I've tried to make it as simple as possible, but in case you have any questions, just let me know and I'll be sure to help you out.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
757.1 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Travel Photography- Improve Photo Editing and Level Up your Instagram Game

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
757.1 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3

Torrent hash: A0FE54A525710F0851381A8F2C3467D0ED63581E