[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Ionic 5 Angular Android iOS Apps For WooCommerce WebCheckout

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 46
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Ionic 5 Angular Android iOS Apps For WooCommerce WebCheckout.zip (2.0 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Ionic 5 Angular Android iOS Apps For WooCommerce WebCheckout

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 2.08 GB | Duration: 6 hours
What you'll learn
Preparing development environment for Ionic 5.1.1 and Angular Apps
A beginner's overview of Ionic 5 Framework that introduces you to it’s features, building blocks and core Ionic components
Create a new Ionic 5 app and Connect / Integrate WordPress WooCommerce Website / Online Store with Ionic 5 Angular App
Implementation of the latest version of WooCommerce API in Ionic Angular App, like pull categories, products, tags, navigate to a single product page and finally land on the website using InAppBrowser to make purchase
Pass logged in user’s data from App to InAppBrowser for auto login to Website. Complete Purchase to the Website using App’s InAppBrowser securely as WooCommerce Native REST API doesn’t have payment processing support yet
Check all order history, view order details directly from app using WooCommerce API with cool styling that teach you theming with Ionic
New Customer Registration using WooCommerce API from Ionic Angular App
WordPress User Authentication and Login using JWT Plugin
Implement Facebook Login, Gmail Login as Customer as well as create Customer User to Web End at the same time with proper Synchronization
Working experiences of several Cordova Plugins, Use cordova to generate resources and build final Android and iOS apps that is ready to submit at store

Requirements
Previous work experince with any version of Ionic Framework
Description
Welcome Viewers,

I hope you all are doing great. I am M A Hasan, a full time freelance web and hybrid apps developer. Previously, I created a course here in Udemy named “Develop Ionic 4 Angular iOS Android Apps for WooCommerce” where i developed a full featured ionic 4 angular based webstore app for WordPress WooCommerce platform. I got very good responses and appreciation from lots of students. I tried to make it super easy to understand, went step by step and explained every bit of code and technology that works behind the app.

You may know that, right now, WooCommerce doesn’t have native API support to process payment directly from the app. Beside these, there are many websites that are using many other plugins with WooCommerce that don’t have API support yet.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2 GB
seeders:5
leechers:3
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Ionic 5 Angular Android iOS Apps For WooCommerce WebCheckout

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2 GB
seeders:5
leechers:3

Torrent hash: 57986B851C35F9C0E77018F1609E4AA92E0FD645