updated:
Added by johncena141 in Games > PC Game

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 15
  • Language: English

Files

Hotline.Miami
  • Hotline.Miami.2.Wrong.Number.tar.zst (524.0 MB)
  • Hotline.Miami.tar.zst (170.0 MB)
  • johncena141.soundtrack.3.mp3 (4.1 MB)

Description

Hotline Miami
[x86] [GOG] [Linux Native]

Creator: Golden Boy

System requirements:
 ОС: Linux Mint 17 / Ubuntu 14.04
 Processor: 1.8GHz Dual Core
 Memory: 512MB
 Hard Drive: 130 MB HD space
 Requires the following installed components: libc6: i386 libasound2: i386 libasound2-data: i386 libasound2-plugins: i386 libcurl3: i386 libgtk2.0-0: i386 libopenal1: i386 libglu1: i386 libvorbisfile3: i386 libcggl: i386 and dependencies
 The game only has a 32-bit version

Description:
Hotline Miami is an explosive, violent shooter that requires the player to handle firearms and fend for themselves in close combat in equal measure. The action takes place in 1989 Miami, where you have to feel yourself in the shoes of a mysterious antihero who has declared a bloody war on the world of crime due to strange voices leaving messages on his answering machine. Try to understand what is really going on around you and why you are committing these horrible crimes.
Resourcefulness will help you navigate your way through seemingly insurmountable obstacles. Enemies are ruthless and invariably outnumber you, attacks do not stop and the first shot will be fatal for you. If you want to survive and find out what forces are behind this wave of crime, you must act quickly and decisively. Hotline Miami's unique graphic style, adrenaline-pumping soundtrack and surreal storyline will put you in the face of your own bloodlust more than once, forcing you to react to your limit. Some strategic thinking skills won't hurt either, unless you want to die ... more often.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
v1.08 [GOG] [Linux Native]

System requirements:
CPU: 1.8 GHz dual core
Memory: 512 MB
Hard disk: 130 MB free space

Description:
Hotline Miami is an explosive action movie that sprinkles with violence and equally requires the player to be able to control firearms and stand up for himself in close combat. The scene is Miami 1989, where you will feel yourself in the shoes of a mysterious anti-hero who has declared a bloody war on the world of crime because of strange voices leaving messages on his answering machine. Try to understand what is really happening around and why you commit these nightmarish crimes.

Join our Matrix Community for technical support or to talk. FOSS, Federated, Decentralized and Encrypted. Alt link
Visit our Gitea (Tor Browser) to see our projects, including PirateDB and other useful information and tools.

Download torrent
698.1 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Hotline Miami + Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number [GOG] [Linux Native]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
698.1 MB
seeders:1