Madam Violet - Lose your mind in My Body

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• [clips4sale.com]loseyourmindinmybody.mp4 (446.2 MB)

Description

No matter how intelligent you may be, you are but a man and your cock makes you weak. Horny, hard and weak for My delicious body. My body epitomizes the soft, sensual, seductive nature of the female form. My body exists to be worshiped, to be served and adored. I WANT you to desire My body, I WANT you to be OBSESSED with My body, to always be My willing prisoner. I always get what I want.This is a multi-layered hip no sis file with ongoing deepeners and triggers, it is a stand alone mp3 but to REALLY fuck you UP I have layered it with video.

The effects are powerful; My body slowly moving, in a soft dreamy haze as I get more and more naked, as I stare into your eyes, not speaking but saying so much as you stroke and slide, My voice coming from all round you, the echoes and triggers pulling you down, everywhere you turn, I am there. So compelling is My beauty that you have NO CHOICE but to fall under its spell, to lose yourself in the sway of My hips, the curve of My breast, to feel the effects of My amber eyes as they create sparks of submissive DESIRE deep inside you.

You will be stroking with slack jaw, mouth wide open, fully aware, yet completely LOST, commanded to edge, and NOT to cum, but My embedded commands make it so HARD for you not to cum. I never make it easy for you, on and on it goes. Perfect for looping; loop it and LOSE your MIND in My BODY.I know you'll ENJOY the post commands to be HARD for Me for the next 24 hours, residual sexual echoes of the massive brain fucking I just gave youand then, well, youll want more, and more, dont you always?

Madam Violet hypnotizes you to lose your mind in her sexy body, She does a slow strip tease throughout the clip showing her sexy face, tits and ass.

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP Keywords: trance, finger snaps, topless, post trance trigger, trance loop, red nails, strip tease, seduction, goddess worship

File Type: MP4
File Size: 446.25MiB
Duration: 00:23:35
Audio: 48,000Hz
Screen Resolution: 960x540
Video Fps: 25.00Fps

Download torrent
446.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Trackers