updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 52
  • Language: English

Files

Montalbano's First Case and Other Stories by Andrea Camilleri EPUB
  • Montalbano's First Case and Other Stories by Andrea Camilleri.epub (1.9 MB)
  • read this first + free audiobook version.txt (0.7 KB)

Description

xx

“You either love Andrea Camilleri or you haven’t read him yet. Each novel in this wholly addictive, entirely magical series, set in Sicily and starring a detective unlike any other in crime fiction, blasts the brain like a shot of pure oxygen. Aglow with local color, packed with flint-dry wit, as fresh and clean as Mediterranean seafood — altogether transporting. Long live Camilleri, and long live Montalbano.” A.J. Finn, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Woman in the Window Twenty-one short stories spanning the beloved Inspector Montalbano's career Inspector Montalbano has charmed readers in nineteen popular novels, and now in Montalbano’s First Case and Other Stories, Andrea Camilleri has selected twenty-one short stories, written with his trademark wit and humor, that follow Italy’s famous detective through highlight cases of his career. From the title story, featuring a young deputy Montalbano newly assigned to Vigàta, to “Montalbano Says No,” in which the inspector makes a late-night call to Camilleri himself to refuse an outlandish case, this collection is an essential addition to any Inspector Montalbano fan’s bookshelf and a wonderful way to introduce readers to the internationally bestselling series.

So, to be brief: There are twenty-one stories here.

The first one features Montalbano’s first case and opens when he is still a deputy inspector, not yet with Livia, and dreams of being transferred to a seaside town like Vigàta. The first time that Montalbano ever appeared in print was in the novel La forma dell’acqua (The Shape of Water), published in 1994, and in that book he’s forty-four years old, has already been Chief Inspector of the Vigàta Police for some time, and is very much with Livia.

Well before the readers started wondering, I had begun to ask myself: What did Montalbano do before coming to Vigàta? I answered myself in these pages.

xx

Download torrent
1.9 MB
seeders:29
leechers:5

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce